Mercedes's Lewis Hamilton finishes almost a second ahead of teammate Nico Rosberg to top the timesheets in third practice for the United States Grand Prix.
Lewis Hamilton has set the fastest time again in third practice for this weekend's United States Grand Prix in Austin.
The Mercedes driver, who leads the drivers standings going into this race, was fastest in both of yesterday's session, and finished 0.8 seconds ahead of teammate Nico Rosberg this afternoon.
The Briton had a difficult start to the session, spinning early on, but did not seem affected by the incident as he cruised to the top of the leaderboard.
Williams continued to show their strong pace, with Felipe Massa and Valtteri Bottas finishing third and fourth respectively, while Ferrari's Fernando Alonso was the best of the rest.
Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel was last again, as he is preparing to change his engine unit and start from the pit lane on Sunday.
1. Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes)
2. Nico Rosberg (Mercedes)
3. Felipe Massa (Williams)
4. Valtteri Bottas (Williams)
5. Fernando Alonso (Ferrari)
6. Daniel Ricciardo (Red Bull)
7. Nico Hulkenberg (Force India)
8. Adrian Sutil (Sauber)
9. Kimi Raikkonen (Ferrari)
10. Jenson Button (McLaren)
11. Kevin Magnussen (McLaren)
12. Pastor Maldonado (Lotus)
13. Roamin Grosjean (Lotus)
14. Sergio Perez (Force India)
15. Daniil Kvyat (Toro Rosso)
16. Esteban Gutierrez (Sauber)
17. Jean-Eric Vergne (Toro Rosso)
18. Sebastian Vettel (Red Bull)
Hamilton fastest in second practice >