Here, Sports Mole rounds up the latest Formula 1 news on Thursday, January 23.
Sports Mole rounds up all of the latest news regarding Formula 1 on Thursday, January 23.
Thursday morning's headlines:
Indycar driver says no to F1 midfield seat
Swedish driver Felix Rosenqvist says he has little interest in launching a Formula 1 career. Read more.
Todt plays down worries about 25 races
FIA president Jean Todt has played down concerns about F1's ever-expanding race calendar. Read more.
Teams 'not negative' about 2020 tyres - Isola
Mario Isola insists that Formula 1 teams were "not negative" about Pirelli's rejected tyres designed for the 2020 season. Read more.
Renault did not make FIA engine queries 'public'
Renault's engine boss has admitted the French works team was also concerned about the legality of the power unit used by Ferrari last year. Read more.
Combustion engines have 'long future' - Taffin
Renault engine boss Remi Taffin thinks there will be "no massive changes" on the grid this year, as the sweeping rule changes for 2021 loom large. Read more.
Renault engine now better than Mercedes' - Taffin
Renault's engine boss claims the French team now has a better engine than Mercedes. Read more.
Ferrari insider thinks Vettel could stay in 2021
Sebastian Vettel could stay at Ferrari beyond the end of his expiring contract, according to well-known Italian F1 insider Leo Turrini. Read more.
Miami Grand Prix: Proposed route changed amid complaints from locals
body check tags ::
It would be the first F1 race in Florida since the 1959 Unites States Grand Prix. Read more.