MX23RW : Sunday, May 26 00:37:11| >> :120:20070:20070:
Women's Champions League | Group Stage
Dec 7, 2022 at 5.45pm UK
Groupama OL Training Center

Lyon
4 - 0
Zurich

Horan (14'), Malard (65', 79'), Cascarino (90+4')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Dubs (17'), Vetterlein (37')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Wednesday's Women's Champions League clash between Lyon Women and Zurich Women, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Zurich 0-3 Lyon
Thursday, November 24 at 5.45pm in Women's Champions League
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Zurich 0-3 Lyon
Thursday, November 24 at 5.45pm in Women's Champions League
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:

We said: Lyon Women 4-0 Zurich Women

Lyon have won their last four games in all competitions, and we think that they will cruise to a comfortable victory over Zurich as they look to move into the top two of their Champions League group. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Lyon Women win with a probability of 82.76%. A draw had a probability of 12.9% and a win for Zurich Women had a probability of 4.35%.

The most likely scoreline for a Lyon Women win was 2-0 with a probability of 17.27%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-0 (14.18%) and 1-0 (14.01%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 0-0 (5.69%), while for a Zurich Women win it was 0-1 (2.29%). The actual scoreline of 4-0 was predicted with an 8.7% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a 4-0 win for Lyon Women in this match and our data analysis correctly predicted the win for Lyon Women.

Result
Lyon WomenDrawZurich Women
82.76% (-0.48599999999999 -0.49) 12.89% (0.333 0.33) 4.35% (0.154 0.15)
Both teams to score 30.31% (0.053999999999998 0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.64% (-0.733 -0.73)45.37% (0.734 0.73)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.3% (-0.704 -0.7)67.7% (0.705 0.7)
Lyon Women Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
91.49% (-0.28400000000001 -0.28)8.51% (0.285 0.29)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
70.53% (-0.70399999999999 -0.7)29.47% (0.703 0.7)
Zurich Women Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
33.13% (0.163 0.16)66.87% (-0.16200000000001 -0.16)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
6.22% (0.0659 0.07)93.78% (-0.064999999999998 -0.06)
Score Analysis
    Lyon Women 82.75%
    Zurich Women 4.35%
    Draw 12.89%
Lyon WomenDrawZurich Women
2-0 @ 17.27% (0.079999999999998 0.08)
3-0 @ 14.18% (-0.14 -0.14)
1-0 @ 14.01% (0.25 0.25)
4-0 @ 8.74% (-0.205 -0.2)
2-1 @ 6.95% (0.071 0.07)
3-1 @ 5.71% (-0.02 -0.02)
5-0 @ 4.31% (-0.162 -0.16)
4-1 @ 3.52% (-0.061 -0.06)
6-0 @ 1.77% (-0.092 -0.09)
5-1 @ 1.73% (-0.054 -0.05)
3-2 @ 1.15% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 3.4%
Total : 82.75%
0-0 @ 5.69% (0.176 0.18)
1-1 @ 5.64% (0.133 0.13)
2-2 @ 1.4% (0.023 0.02)
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 12.89%
0-1 @ 2.29% (0.085 0.09)
1-2 @ 1.14% (0.033 0.03)
Other @ 0.93%
Total : 4.35%

How you voted: Lyon vs Zurich

Lyon Women
90.9%
Draw
9.1%
Zurich Women
0.0%
11
Head to Head
Nov 24, 2022 5.45pm
Zurich
0-3
Lyon
Malard (4'), Bruun (35', 66')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CManchester CityMan City38287396346291
2Arsenal38285591296289
3Liverpool382410486414582
4Aston Villa382081076611568
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs382061274611366
6Chelsea381891177631463
7Newcastle UnitedNewcastle381861485622360
8Manchester UnitedMan Utd38186145758-160
9West Ham UnitedWest Ham381410146074-1452
10Crystal Palace381310155758-149
11Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton381212145562-748
12Bournemouth38139165467-1348
13Fulham38138175561-647
14Wolverhampton WanderersWolves38137185065-1546
15Everton38139164051-1140
16Brentford38109195665-939
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest3899204967-1832
RLuton TownLuton3868245285-3326
RBurnley3859244178-3724
RSheffield UnitedSheff Utd38372835104-6916


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!