MX23RW : Friday, March 1 18:43:23| >> :300:86500:86500:
Kovalivka
Ukrainian Premier League | Gameweek 16
Dec 2, 2023 at 1pm UK
Stadion Uman'fermmash
Kovalivka
0 - 0
Obolon

Bogdanov (12'), Myakushko (14'), Chornomorets (79')
FT

Chernenko (12'), Moroz (29'), Karas (55'), Pryymak (64'), Krasnopir (68'), Dubko (84'), Dubko (85')
Coverage of the Ukrainian Premier League clash between Kolos Kovalivka and Obolon Kyiv.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Kovalivka 2-0 Minai
Friday, November 10 at 3pm in Ukrainian Premier League
Last Game: Obolon 0-1 Vorskla
Saturday, November 11 at 1.15pm in Ukrainian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Kolos Kovalivka win with a probability of 45.73%. A draw had a probability of 28.7% and a win for Obolon Kyiv had a probability of 25.57%.

The most likely scoreline for a Kolos Kovalivka win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.79%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.46%) and 2-1 (8.3%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.99%), while for a Obolon Kyiv win it was 0-1 (10.16%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with an 11.6% likelihood.

Result
Kolos KovalivkaDrawObolon Kyiv
45.73% (0.020000000000003 0.02) 28.7% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02) 25.57% (-0.004999999999999 -0)
Both teams to score 42.16% (0.034999999999997 0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
36.55% (0.045000000000002 0.05)63.44% (-0.045999999999999 -0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
17.21% (0.032 0.03)82.79% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03)
Kolos Kovalivka Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.14% (0.033000000000001 0.03)27.85% (-0.035 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.54% (0.040999999999997 0.04)63.46% (-0.042000000000002 -0.04)
Obolon Kyiv Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
58.44% (0.021000000000001 0.02)41.56% (-0.021999999999998 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.95% (0.018999999999998 0.02)78.05% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Kolos Kovalivka 45.72%
    Obolon Kyiv 25.57%
    Draw 28.69%
Kolos KovalivkaDrawObolon Kyiv
1-0 @ 14.79% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)
2-0 @ 9.46% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-1 @ 8.3% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
3-0 @ 4.03% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-1 @ 3.54% (0.0059999999999998 0.01)
3-2 @ 1.55% (0.0029999999999999 0)
4-0 @ 1.29% (0.002 0)
4-1 @ 1.13% (0.002 0)
Other @ 1.64%
Total : 45.72%
1-1 @ 12.99%
0-0 @ 11.57% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-2 @ 3.65% (0.0049999999999999 0)
Other @ 0.49%
Total : 28.69%
0-1 @ 10.16% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-2 @ 5.7% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-2 @ 4.46% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
1-3 @ 1.67% (0.002 0)
0-3 @ 1.31%
2-3 @ 1.07% (0.002 0)
Other @ 1.2%
Total : 25.57%

Head to Head
Jul 28, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 1
Obolon
0-0
Kovalivka
Moroz (1'), Pryymak (81'), Kosovskyi (89'), Chernov (90+1')
Bondarenko (48')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Kryvbas Kryvyi RihKryvbas Kryvyi18114334171737
2Dnipro-1Dnipro-118105327171035
3Polissya ZhytomyrPolissya1996425141133
4Shakhtar DonetskShakhtar1695226131332
5Dynamo Kiev15101437201731
6Rukh Lviv186932620627
7Kolos KovalivkaKovalivka175931310324
8Chornomorets OdesaChornomorets177282625123
9LNZ CherkasyCherkasy186571821-323
10Vorskla PoltavaVorskla186571826-823
11FC OleksandriyaOleksandriya174581220-817
12Zorya LuhanskLuhansk153661619-315
13Obolon KyivObolon173681123-1215
14Metalist Kharkiv1843111932-1315
15Veres172691528-1312
16Minai16079725-187

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!