MX23RW : Saturday, June 15 05:08:58| >> :300:86500:86500:
Turkish Super Lig | Gameweek 30
Apr 19, 2023 at 3pm UK
Kadir Has Şehir Stadı

Kayserispor
0 - 0
Kasimpasa


Kemen (12')
FT

Koita (11'), Tirpan (30')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Wednesday's Turkish Super Lig clash between Kayserispor and Kasimpasa, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Galatasaray 6-0 Kayserispor
Friday, April 14 at 6.30pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Adana Demirspor 5-0 Kasimpasa
Saturday, April 15 at 2pm in Turkish Super Lig

We said: Kayserispor 2-1 Kasimpasa

Kayserispor should be able to compartmentalise their defeat to the high-flying Galatasaray last time out, and take confidence from the fact they have been enjoying a strong season by their standards. Kasimpasa, meanwhile, should have enough about them to avoid relegation, but their away form has been wretched of late and we can envisage them falling to another defeat on the road on Wednesday. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Kayserispor win with a probability of 61%. A draw had a probability of 20.4% and a win for Kasimpasa had a probability of 18.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Kayserispor win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.9%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.16%) and 1-0 (8.67%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.37%), while for a Kasimpasa win it was 1-2 (5.06%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 4.1% likelihood.

Result
KayserisporDrawKasimpasa
61% (0.106 0.11) 20.39% (0.023999999999997 0.02) 18.6% (-0.129 -0.13)
Both teams to score 58.06% (-0.334 -0.33)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
61.84% (-0.328 -0.33)38.15% (0.326 0.33)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
39.57% (-0.348 -0.35)60.42% (0.348 0.35)
Kayserispor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.89% (-0.070999999999998 -0.07)12.1% (0.07 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
62.34% (-0.151 -0.15)37.65% (0.15000000000001 0.15)
Kasimpasa Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.05% (-0.32899999999999 -0.33)33.94% (0.328 0.33)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.37% (-0.358 -0.36)70.62% (0.35900000000001 0.36)
Score Analysis
    Kayserispor 61%
    Kasimpasa 18.6%
    Draw 20.39%
KayserisporDrawKasimpasa
2-1 @ 9.9% (0.011000000000001 0.01)
2-0 @ 9.16% (0.092000000000001 0.09)
1-0 @ 8.67% (0.111 0.11)
3-1 @ 6.97% (-0.012 -0.01)
3-0 @ 6.45% (0.046 0.05)
3-2 @ 3.76% (-0.04 -0.04)
4-1 @ 3.68% (-0.016 -0.02)
4-0 @ 3.41% (0.016 0.02)
4-2 @ 1.99% (-0.027 -0.03)
5-1 @ 1.55% (-0.011 -0.01)
5-0 @ 1.44% (0.002 0)
Other @ 4.03%
Total : 61%
1-1 @ 9.37% (0.036 0.04)
2-2 @ 5.35% (-0.042 -0.04)
0-0 @ 4.11% (0.064 0.06)
3-3 @ 1.36% (-0.027 -0.03)
Other @ 0.21%
Total : 20.39%
1-2 @ 5.06% (-0.026000000000001 -0.03)
0-1 @ 4.44% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
0-2 @ 2.4% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.93% (-0.032 -0.03)
1-3 @ 1.82% (-0.025 -0.02)
Other @ 2.95%
Total : 18.6%

How you voted: Kayserispor vs Kasimpasa

Kayserispor
69.6%
Draw
30.4%
Kasimpasa
0.0%
23
Head to Head
Oct 23, 2022 12.30pm
Jan 23, 2022 10.30am
Kasimpasa
3-1
Kayserispor
Subasi (14' og.), Bozok (36'), Engin (53')
Donk (39'), Taskiran (88')
Gavranovic (12')
Sazdagi (45'), Bertolacci (79')
Sep 11, 2021 6pm
Kayserispor
2-0
Kasimpasa
Mensah (33'), Cardoso (90+2')
Akdag (60'), Cardoso (77'), Kolovetsios (81')

Travnik (45+1'), Sadiku (56')
Jan 30, 2021 10.30am
Sep 13, 2020 3pm
Kayserispor
1-0
Kasimpasa
Kvrzic (2')
Capar (11'), Campanharo (59')

Jeanvier (49'), Alan (78')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Saturday, June 15
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 16
 
5pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Hungary Hungary00000
3 Switzerland Switzerland00000
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Albania national flag Albania00000
2 Croatia Croatia00000
3 Italy Italy00000
4 Spain Spain00000

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!