MX23RW : Thursday, May 26 05:35:31| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jan 23, 2022 at 1pm UK
Giresunspor
1 - 3
Alanyaspor
Nayir (41')
Diabate (55')
FT(HT: 1-2)
Davidson (5'), Akbaba (6', 90+7')
Novais (34'), Aksoy (44'), Bayir (66'), Bingol (78')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Turkish Super Lig clash between Giresunspor and Alanyaspor, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Giresunspor win with a probability of 40.18%. A win for Alanyaspor has a probability of 33.43% and a draw has a probability of 26.4%.

The most likely scoreline was Giresunspor 1-1 Alanyaspor with a probability of 12.54%. The next most likely scorelines were 1-0 (10.27%), 0-1 (9.19%), 2-1 (8.57%). The actual score line of 1-3 was predicted with a 3.1%.

Result
GiresunsporDrawAlanyaspor
40.18%26.38%33.43%
Both teams to score 52.53%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.84%52.16%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.13%73.87%
Giresunspor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.48%25.52%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.63%60.37%
Alanyaspor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.53%29.47%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.52%65.48%
Score Analysis
    Giresunspor 40.18%
    Alanyaspor 33.43%
    Draw 26.38%
GiresunsporDrawAlanyaspor
1-0 @ 10.27%
2-1 @ 8.57%
2-0 @ 7.01%
3-1 @ 3.9%
3-0 @ 3.19%
3-2 @ 2.38%
4-1 @ 1.33%
4-0 @ 1.09%
Other @ 2.43%
Total : 40.18%
1-1 @ 12.54%
0-0 @ 7.52%
2-2 @ 5.24%
3-3 @ 0.97%
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 26.38%
0-1 @ 9.19%
1-2 @ 7.67%
0-2 @ 5.61%
1-3 @ 3.12%
0-3 @ 2.29%
2-3 @ 2.13%
1-4 @ 0.95%
Other @ 2.47%
Total : 33.43%

How you voted: Giresunspor vs Alanyaspor

Giresunspor
25.0%
Draw
25.0%
Alanyaspor
50.0%
12
Head to Head
Sep 13, 2021 6pm
Alanyaspor
1-0
Giresunspor
Awaziem (8')
Davidson (65'), Kirintili (90+1'), Milunovic (90+6')

Serginho (17'), Perez (42'), Behich (64'), Nayir (72')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CTrabzonsporTrabzonspor382312369363381
2Fenerbahce382110773383573
3KonyasporKonyaspor382081066452168
4Istanbul BasaksehirIstanbul381981156362065
5AlanyasporAlanyaspor38197126758964
6BesiktasBesiktas38151495648859
7AntalyasporAntalyaspor381611115447759
8Fatih KaragumrukKaragumruk38169134752-557
9Adana Demirspor3815101360471355
10SivassporSivasspor381412125250254
11KasimpasaKasimpasa381581567571053
12Hatayspor38158155660-453
13GalatasarayGalatasaray381410145153-252
14KayserisporKayserispor381211155461-747
15GaziantepGaziantep381210164856-846
16Giresunspor38129174147-645
RCaykur RizesporCaykur Rizespor38106224471-2736
RAltay3897223957-1834
RGoztepe SKGoztepe SK3877244077-3728
RYeni MalatyasporYeni M'spor3855282771-4420

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!