Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Besiktas win with a probability of 61.08%. A draw had a probability of 22.7% and a win for Kayserispor had a probability of 16.23%.
The most likely scoreline for a Besiktas win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.41%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (12.04%) and 2-1 (9.62%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.71%), while for a Kayserispor win it was 0-1 (5.97%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 13.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Besiktas in this match.