The buildup to the summer transfer window has now begun, with rumours and speculation continuing to swirl as Tottenham Hotspur eye possible reinforcements.
Spurs were among the biggest spenders during the January transfer window but are expected to be active again in the summer as Jose Mourinho continues to mould his squad.
Here, Sports Mole rounds up the latest news on possible comings and goings at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
Wednesday morning's Tottenham Hotspur transfer talk news roundup:
Southampton midfielder Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg is supposedly determined to complete a move to Tottenham Hotspur during the summer transfer window.
The Denmark international has made it known that he wishes to join a club competing in the Champions League, and Spurs have been heavily linked with an approach as of late.
However, Hojbjerg would reportedly cost in the region of £35m despite having less than a year left on his current deal, although Spurs are said to be confident of lowering Southampton's asking price.
According to the Evening Standard, Tottenham are willing to include right-back Kyle Walker-Peters as part of a deal for the former Saints captain.
Walker-Peters has spent the season on loan at Ralph Hasenhuttl's side and has played the full 90 minutes in Southampton's last four outings, and the report suggests that the Saints have earmarked the right-back spot as a priority area to strengthen ahead of next season.
Manchester City are also said to be keeping a close eye on developments surrounding Hojbjerg's future.
Barcelona have reportedly made it known that they would be interested in signing Tottenham Hotspur youngster Ryan Sessegnon.
During his first campaign at the North London outfit, the left-sided player has only made nine starts and three substitute outings in all competitions.
Although recent reports have suggested that Spurs have no intention of parting ways with the former Fulham man, speculation persists regarding the 21-year-old's future.
According to Sky Sports News, Barcelona have instructed intermediaries to ask Spurs officials whether they would be interested in a swap deal.
While Jose Mourinho is keen on strengthening his first-team squad, it is believed that Barcelona are yet to tempt the Portuguese with any of their squad members.
Sessegnon still has five years remaining on his contract.
More transfer news from Tottenham Hotspur:
Steve Bruce dismisses claims Matty Longstaff absence is down to contract talks
The 20-year-old signed a short-term extension last month. Read more.