MX23RW : Monday, May 20 16:34:20| >> :300:86500:86500:
Bravo
Slovenian PrvaLiga | Gameweek 31
Apr 14, 2024 at 2pm UK
Stadion ZSD
Maribor

Bravo
1 - 1
Maribor

Ntino-Emo Gidado (32')
Ntino-Emo Gidado (4'), Stankovic (34'), Gorenc (48'), Kavcic (78'), Spanring (81')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Yves Beugre (20')
Coverage of the Slovenian PrvaLiga clash between NK Bravo and Maribor.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Celje 2-1 Bravo
Wednesday, April 10 at 1.45pm in Slovenian PrvaLiga
Last Game: Maribor 5-0 NS Mura
Tuesday, April 9 at 5.45pm in Slovenian PrvaLiga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Maribor win with a probability of 48.83%. A win for NK Bravo had a probability of 25.67% and a draw had a probability of 25.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Maribor win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.6%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.35%) and 0-2 (8.95%). The likeliest NK Bravo win was 1-0 (7.85%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.12%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.1% likelihood.

Result
NK BravoDrawMaribor
25.67% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01) 25.49% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04) 48.83% (0.042000000000002 0.04)
Both teams to score 50.96% (0.10700000000001 0.11)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.84% (0.145 0.15)52.15% (-0.152 -0.15)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.13% (0.125 0.13)73.87% (-0.129 -0.13)
NK Bravo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.81% (0.070000000000007 0.07)35.18% (-0.075000000000003 -0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.06% (0.076999999999998 0.08)71.94% (-0.081999999999994 -0.08)
Maribor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.62% (0.076999999999998 0.08)21.37% (-0.082000000000001 -0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.64% (0.12 0.12)54.35% (-0.127 -0.13)
Score Analysis
    NK Bravo 25.67%
    Maribor 48.83%
    Draw 25.49%
NK BravoDrawMaribor
1-0 @ 7.85% (-0.031 -0.03)
2-1 @ 6.33% (0.0040000000000004 0)
2-0 @ 4.1% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-1 @ 2.2% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
3-2 @ 1.7% (0.0090000000000001 0.01)
3-0 @ 1.43%
Other @ 2.05%
Total : 25.67%
1-1 @ 12.12% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)
0-0 @ 7.52% (-0.045 -0.04)
2-2 @ 4.88% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Other @ 0.97%
Total : 25.49%
0-1 @ 11.6% (-0.040000000000001 -0.04)
1-2 @ 9.35% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-2 @ 8.95% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
1-3 @ 4.81% (0.016 0.02)
0-3 @ 4.61% (0.0070000000000006 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.51% (0.014 0.01)
1-4 @ 1.86% (0.011 0.01)
0-4 @ 1.78% (0.0069999999999999 0.01)
2-4 @ 0.97% (0.007 0.01)
Other @ 2.4%
Total : 48.83%

Head to Head
Feb 22, 2024 4.30pm
Gameweek 22
Maribor
2-1
Bravo
Ilicic (28'), Jakupovic (58')
Ilicic (24'), Barisic (54'), Vidmar (84'), Repas (88')
Gorenc (30')
Jaksic (76')
Oct 22, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 13
Bravo
2-1
Maribor
Poplatnik (56'), Ivansek (82')
Skuka (68')
Urata (78'), Urata (79'), Bozic (85')
Aug 13, 2023 4.30pm
Gameweek 4
Maribor
2-1
Bravo
Bozic (19'), Ilicic (23' pen.)
Mitrovic (44'), Bozic (66'), Skuka (85'), Strajnar (85')
Poplatnik (57')
Spanring (26'), Stor (66')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Celje36247575344179
2Maribor361910767353267
3NK Olimpija LjubljanaLjubljana361810869442564
4NK BravoBravo361214104242050
5Koper361212125149248
6NK DomzaleDomzale36134195260-843
7NS Mura361110154255-1343
8Rogaska36106203764-2736
9Radomlje36712173351-1833
10Aluminij3687213771-3431


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!