MX23RW : Saturday, May 18 09:47:51| >> :300:86500:86500:
Slovenian PrvaLiga | Gameweek 32
Apr 21, 2024 at 7.15pm UK
SRC Bonifika
Bravo

Koper
0 - 0
Bravo


Sidibe (52'), Ankrah (88')
FT

Ntino-Emo Gidado (26'), Jaksic (31'), Selan (67')
Coverage of the Slovenian PrvaLiga clash between Koper and NK Bravo.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Domzale 1-0 Koper
Thursday, April 18 at 3pm in Slovenian PrvaLiga
Last Game: Bravo 1-1 Maribor
Sunday, April 14 at 2pm in Slovenian PrvaLiga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Koper win with a probability of 44.28%. A win for NK Bravo had a probability of 29.21% and a draw had a probability of 26.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Koper win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.46%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.91%) and 2-0 (8.12%). The likeliest NK Bravo win was 0-1 (8.89%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.58%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with an 8.1% likelihood.

Result
KoperDrawNK Bravo
44.28% (-0.017999999999994 -0.02) 26.51% (0.096 0.1) 29.21% (-0.077000000000002 -0.08)
Both teams to score 50.46% (-0.33 -0.33)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.96% (-0.405 -0.41)54.04% (0.407 0.41)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.53% (-0.34 -0.34)75.47% (0.342 0.34)
Koper Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.73% (-0.187 -0.19)24.27% (0.189 0.19)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.36% (-0.266 -0.27)58.64% (0.268 0.27)
NK Bravo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.63% (-0.26900000000001 -0.27)33.37% (0.271 0.27)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.01% (-0.296 -0.3)69.99% (0.298 0.3)
Score Analysis
    Koper 44.27%
    NK Bravo 29.21%
    Draw 26.5%
KoperDrawNK Bravo
1-0 @ 11.46% (0.12 0.12)
2-1 @ 8.91% (-0.022 -0.02)
2-0 @ 8.12% (0.040000000000001 0.04)
3-1 @ 4.21% (-0.033 -0.03)
3-0 @ 3.83% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
3-2 @ 2.31% (-0.035 -0.04)
4-1 @ 1.49% (-0.02 -0.02)
4-0 @ 1.36% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 2.6%
Total : 44.27%
1-1 @ 12.58% (0.040000000000001 0.04)
0-0 @ 8.1% (0.128 0.13)
2-2 @ 4.89% (-0.048 -0.05)
Other @ 0.93%
Total : 26.5%
0-1 @ 8.89% (0.074999999999999 0.07)
1-2 @ 6.91% (-0.03 -0.03)
0-2 @ 4.88% (0.0059999999999993 0.01)
1-3 @ 2.53% (-0.03 -0.03)
2-3 @ 1.79% (-0.031 -0.03)
0-3 @ 1.79% (-0.011 -0.01)
Other @ 2.44%
Total : 29.21%

Head to Head
Feb 26, 2024 2pm
Gameweek 23
Bravo
0-0
Koper
Gurlica (8'), Gorenc (50')
Oct 28, 2023 4.30pm
Gameweek 14
Koper
1-1
Bravo
Orazov (32')
Orazov (57'), Mittendorfer (63')
Ivansek (58')
Trdin (23')
Aug 18, 2023 4.30pm
Gameweek 5
Bravo
0-3
Koper

Gurlica (57'), Ivansek (89'), Maher (90+2')
NKada (41'), Ruedl (48'), Vesner Ticic (75')
Pabai (37'), Correia (90+3')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Celje35246574334178
2Maribor35199766343266
3NK Olimpija LjubljanaLjubljana351810769432664
4Koper351211125048247
5NK BravoBravo351114104142-147
6NS Mura351110144153-1243
7NK DomzaleDomzale35124194959-1040
8Rogaska3596203563-2833
9Radomlje35711173250-1832
10Aluminij3587203668-3231


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!