MX23RW : Monday, May 20 15:21:02| >> :300:86500:86500:
NS Mura
Slovenian PrvaLiga | Gameweek 31
Apr 14, 2024 at 4.30pm UK
Mesti Stadion Fazanerija

NS Mura
1 - 1
Koper

Marosa (45+2')
Marusko (50'), Nuhanovic (55'), Marosa (62')
Kous (84')
FT(HT: 1-0)
NKada (50' pen.)
Tomek (58')
Coverage of the Slovenian PrvaLiga clash between NS Mura and Koper.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Maribor 5-0 NS Mura
Tuesday, April 9 at 5.45pm in Slovenian PrvaLiga
Last Game: Koper 2-1 Aluminij
Thursday, April 11 at 3.45pm in Slovenian PrvaLiga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Koper win with a probability of 50.02%. A win for NS Mura had a probability of 25.49% and a draw had a probability of 24.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Koper win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.54%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.56%) and 0-2 (8.67%). The likeliest NS Mura win was 1-0 (7.06%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.62%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.6% likelihood.

Result
NS MuraDrawKoper
25.49% (-0.091000000000001 -0.09) 24.49% (-0.013000000000002 -0.01) 50.02% (0.104 0.1)
Both teams to score 53.91% (-0.044000000000004 -0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.8% (-0.017000000000003 -0.02)48.2% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.65% (-0.013999999999999 -0.01)70.36% (0.015999999999991 0.02)
NS Mura Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.79% (-0.085000000000008 -0.09)33.21% (0.085999999999999 0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.18% (-0.096 -0.1)69.82% (0.096999999999994 0.1)
Koper Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.71% (0.037000000000006 0.04)19.3% (-0.035 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.96% (0.060000000000002 0.06)51.04% (-0.059999999999995 -0.06)
Score Analysis
    NS Mura 25.49%
    Koper 50.02%
    Draw 24.49%
NS MuraDrawKoper
1-0 @ 7.06% (-0.011 -0.01)
2-1 @ 6.41% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
2-0 @ 3.89% (-0.016 -0.02)
3-1 @ 2.35% (-0.012 -0.01)
3-2 @ 1.94% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-0 @ 1.43% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
Other @ 2.41%
Total : 25.49%
1-1 @ 11.62%
0-0 @ 6.41% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.27% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.06% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 24.49%
0-1 @ 10.54% (0.02 0.02)
1-2 @ 9.56% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
0-2 @ 8.67% (0.026 0.03)
1-3 @ 5.24% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
0-3 @ 4.76% (0.019 0.02)
2-3 @ 2.89% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
1-4 @ 2.16% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
0-4 @ 1.96% (0.01 0.01)
2-4 @ 1.19% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 3.05%
Total : 50.02%

Head to Head
Mar 23, 2024 7.15pm
Gameweek 22
Koper
2-1
NS Mura
Jelenic (32' pen.), Osuji (70')
Tomek (51'), Brucic (67')
Marosa (90+3')
Scernjavic (19'), Raduha (26'), Sadriu (90+2')
Oct 22, 2023 7.15pm
Gameweek 13
NS Mura
2-2
Koper
Trontelj (11'), Marosa (46')
Jurisic (30'), Mihelak (90+3')
Jurisic (84')
Barisic (67'), Mittendorfer (86')
Orazov (17')
Aug 14, 2023 7.15pm
Gameweek 4
Koper
1-3
NS Mura
Barisic (53')
Groznica (90')
Shabanhaxhaj (8'), Marosa (61' pen.), Proleta (70')
Marusko (49')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Celje36247575344179
2Maribor361910767353267
3NK Olimpija LjubljanaLjubljana361810869442564
4NK BravoBravo361214104242050
5Koper361212125149248
6NK DomzaleDomzale36134195260-843
7NS Mura361110154255-1343
8Rogaska36106203764-2736
9Radomlje36712173351-1833
10Aluminij3687213771-3431


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!