MX23RW : Wednesday, May 29 15:41:41| >> :300:86500:86500:
Serie B | Gameweek 33
Apr 13, 2024 at 1pm UK
Arena Garibaldi - Stadio Romeo Anconetani

Pisa
3 - 1
FeralpiSalo

Valoti (16', 90+4'), Arena (38')
Beruatto (7'), Esteves (32'), Moreo (87')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Dubickas (83')
Bergonzi (4'), Ceppitelli (58'), Kourfalidis (58')
Coverage of the Serie B clash between Pisa and FeralpiSalo.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Brescia 3-1 Pisa
Saturday, April 6 at 1pm in Serie B
Last Game: FeralpiSalo 2-2 Cosenza
Saturday, April 6 at 1pm in Serie B

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Pisa win with a probability of 52.48%. A draw had a probability of 24.8% and a win for FeralpiSalo had a probability of 22.73%.

The most likely scoreline for a Pisa win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.07%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.79%) and 2-1 (9.56%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.78%), while for a FeralpiSalo win it was 0-1 (7.26%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 5.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Pisa would win this match.

Result
PisaDrawFeralpiSalo
52.48% (-0.377 -0.38) 24.79% (0.136 0.14) 22.73% (0.247 0.25)
Both teams to score 50.01% (-0.095999999999997 -0.1)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.11% (-0.28 -0.28)51.89% (0.286 0.29)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.35% (-0.244 -0.24)73.65% (0.249 0.25)
Pisa Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.25% (-0.25700000000001 -0.26)19.75% (0.262 0.26)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.22% (-0.424 -0.42)51.79% (0.43 0.43)
FeralpiSalo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.32% (0.082000000000001 0.08)37.68% (-0.077000000000005 -0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.54% (0.077000000000002 0.08)74.46% (-0.072000000000003 -0.07)
Score Analysis
    Pisa 52.48%
    FeralpiSalo 22.73%
    Draw 24.79%
PisaDrawFeralpiSalo
1-0 @ 12.07% (0.040000000000001 0.04)
2-0 @ 9.79% (-0.050000000000001 -0.05)
2-1 @ 9.56% (-0.029 -0.03)
3-0 @ 5.29% (-0.071 -0.07)
3-1 @ 5.17% (-0.058 -0.06)
3-2 @ 2.52% (-0.023 -0.02)
4-0 @ 2.15% (-0.047 -0.05)
4-1 @ 2.1% (-0.041 -0.04)
4-2 @ 1.02% (-0.018 -0.02)
Other @ 2.82%
Total : 52.48%
1-1 @ 11.78% (0.059999999999999 0.06)
0-0 @ 7.44% (0.084000000000001 0.08)
2-2 @ 4.66% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
Other @ 0.91%
Total : 24.79%
0-1 @ 7.26% (0.097 0.1)
1-2 @ 5.75% (0.043 0.04)
0-2 @ 3.55% (0.055 0.05)
1-3 @ 1.87% (0.018 0.02)
2-3 @ 1.52% (0.002 0)
0-3 @ 1.15% (0.02 0.02)
Other @ 1.63%
Total : 22.73%

Head to Head
Sep 23, 2023 1pm
Gameweek 6
FeralpiSalo
0-1
Pisa

Kourfalidis (26'), Parigini (54'), Pizzignacco (77')
Canestrelli (67')
Calabresi (16'), Canestrelli (46'), Toure (90+4'), Mlakar (90+5')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Parma382113466353176
2Como382110758401873
3VeneziaVenezia382171069462370
4Cremonese381910950321867
5CatanzaroCatanzaro38179125950960
6Palermo381511126253956
7Sampdoria38169135350355
8Brescia381215114440451
9Cosenza CalcioCosenza381114134742547
10SudtirolSudtirol381211154648-247
11Modena381017114147-647
12Reggiana381017113845-747
13Pisa381113145154-346
14Cittadella381113144047-746
15SpeziaSpezia38917123649-1344
16Ternana381110174350-743
17AscoliAscoli38914153842-441
18BariBari38817133849-1141
19FeralpiSaloFeralpiSalo3889214465-2133
20Lecco3868243574-3926


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!