MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 20:07:47| >> :300:86500:86500:
Segunda Division | Gameweek 28
Feb 24, 2024 at 3.15pm UK
Campos de Sport de El Sardinero
Leganes logo

Racing
2 - 1
Leganes

Vicente (45+2'), Fernandez (64' pen.)
Aldasoro (66')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Garcia (7')
Saenz (5'), Garcia (42'), Miramon (62'), Undabarrena (76')
Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Racing de Santander and Leganes.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Albacete 2-0 Racing
Sunday, February 18 at 1pm in Segunda Division
Last Game: Leganes 3-0 Alcorcon
Sunday, February 18 at 3.15pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Racing de Santander win with a probability of 40.24%. A win for Leganes has a probability of 30.05% and a draw has a probability of 29.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Racing de Santander win is 1-0 with a probability of 14.02%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 (8.09%) and 2-1 (7.71%). The likeliest Leganes win is 0-1 (11.6%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (13.37%).

Result
Racing de SantanderDrawLeganes
40.24% (0.21 0.21) 29.7% (0.011000000000003 0.01) 30.05% (-0.222 -0.22)
Both teams to score 42.05% (-0.104 -0.1)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
35.2% (-0.087000000000003 -0.09)64.79% (0.087000000000003 0.09)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
16.25% (-0.058999999999997 -0.06)83.75% (0.060000000000002 0.06)
Racing de Santander Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.42% (0.079999999999998 0.08)31.58% (-0.079999999999998 -0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.02% (0.091999999999999 0.09)67.98% (-0.093000000000004 -0.09)
Leganes Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.46% (-0.223 -0.22)38.54% (0.22199999999999 0.22)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.71% (-0.213 -0.21)75.29% (0.21299999999999 0.21)
Score Analysis
    Racing de Santander 40.24%
    Leganes 30.05%
    Draw 29.69%
Racing de SantanderDrawLeganes
1-0 @ 14.02% (0.07 0.07)
2-0 @ 8.09% (0.061000000000002 0.06)
2-1 @ 7.71% (0.012 0.01)
3-0 @ 3.11% (0.031 0.03)
3-1 @ 2.96% (0.011 0.01)
3-2 @ 1.41% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Other @ 2.94%
Total : 40.24%
1-1 @ 13.37% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)
0-0 @ 12.16% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
2-2 @ 3.68% (-0.016 -0.02)
Other @ 0.48%
Total : 29.69%
0-1 @ 11.6% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
1-2 @ 6.38% (-0.043 -0.04)
0-2 @ 5.53% (-0.049 -0.05)
1-3 @ 2.03% (-0.026 -0.03)
0-3 @ 1.76% (-0.027 -0.03)
2-3 @ 1.17% (-0.013 -0.01)
Other @ 1.58%
Total : 30.05%

Head to Head
Sep 29, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 8
Leganes
2-1
Racing
Sanchez (28' og.), Raba (52')
Raba (19'), Neyou (45+5'), Perea (90+2'), Saenz (90+5')
Sangalli (90+2')
Morante (35'), Mantilla (45+2'), Martin (45+5')
Feb 13, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 27
Racing
2-1
Leganes
Baturina (27'), Mboula (47')
Arnaiz (68')
Oct 29, 2022 5.30pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Result
Ruud
Tsitsipas
1 4
6 6
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Leganes351711747212662
2EibarEibar351771157401758
3Espanyol351513751361558
4Real ValladolidValladolid351771141311058
5Real Oviedo351413845301555
6Sporting GijonSporting Gijon351510104233955
7ElcheElche35159113632454
8Racing de SantanderRacing35158125550553
9Burgos35158124344-153
10Levante35121584240251
11Racing Club de FerrolRacing de Ferrol34131294140151
12TenerifeTenerife35129143236-445
13Huesca34915102923642
14Real ZaragozaZaragoza351012133333042
15Eldense351012134150-942
16CartagenaCartagena35109163145-1439
17MirandesMirandes35911153949-1038
18Amorebieta35910163242-1037
19AlcorconAlcorcon34910152644-1837
20Albacete35812154050-1036
21FC AndorraFC Andorra3598182742-1535
22Villarreal II3489173251-1933


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!