MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 05:43:51| >> :300:86500:86500:
Segunda Division | Gameweek 18
Dec 3, 2023 at 5.30pm UK
Estadio Municipal de A Malata
Racing de Ferrol
5 - 4
Albacete
Sene (30'), Merino (60', 80', 90+4'), Vicente (71')
Vicente (45+1'), Garcia (84')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Fuster (4'), Escriche (50', 90+9'), Olaetxea (75')
Datkovic (48'), Olaetxea (83'), Glauder (90+4')
Antonio Ros (20')
Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Racing Club de Ferrol and Albacete.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Albacete 1-0 Zaragoza
Saturday, November 25 at 5.30pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Albacete win with a probability of 40.25%. A win for Racing Club de Ferrol had a probability of 31.45% and a draw had a probability of 28.3%.

The most likely scoreline for an Albacete win was 0-1 with a probability of 12.5%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.14%) and 0-2 (7.71%). The likeliest Racing Club de Ferrol win was 1-0 (10.69%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.19%). The actual scoreline of 5-4 was predicted with a 0% likelihood.

Result
Racing Club de FerrolDrawAlbacete
31.45% (-2.81 -2.81) 28.3% (1.258 1.26) 40.25% (1.552 1.55)
Both teams to score 46.21% (-4.386 -4.39)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
40.11% (-5.2 -5.2)59.89% (5.201 5.2)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
19.85% (-4.138 -4.14)80.15% (4.14 4.14)
Racing Club de Ferrol Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.2% (-4.603 -4.6)34.8% (4.603 4.6)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.47% (-5.176 -5.18)71.53% (5.177 5.18)
Albacete Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.88% (-1.609 -1.61)29.13% (1.61 1.61)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.95% (-2.03 -2.03)65.05% (2.031 2.03)
Score Analysis
    Racing Club de Ferrol 31.44%
    Albacete 40.24%
    Draw 28.29%
Racing Club de FerrolDrawAlbacete
1-0 @ 10.69% (0.741 0.74)
2-1 @ 6.97% (-0.721 -0.72)
2-0 @ 5.65% (-0.31 -0.31)
3-1 @ 2.45% (-0.617 -0.62)
3-0 @ 1.99% (-0.391 -0.39)
3-2 @ 1.51% (-0.468 -0.47)
Other @ 2.19%
Total : 31.44%
1-1 @ 13.19% (0.36 0.36)
0-0 @ 10.13% (1.822 1.82)
2-2 @ 4.3% (-0.664 -0.66)
Other @ 0.68%
Total : 28.29%
0-1 @ 12.5% (1.78 1.78)
1-2 @ 8.14% (-0.144 -0.14)
0-2 @ 7.71% (0.794 0.79)
1-3 @ 3.35% (-0.216 -0.22)
0-3 @ 3.17% (0.196 0.2)
2-3 @ 1.77% (-0.366 -0.37)
1-4 @ 1.03% (-0.117 -0.12)
0-4 @ 0.98% (0.018 0.02)
Other @ 1.6%
Total : 40.24%

How you voted: Racing de Ferrol vs Albacete

Racing Club de Ferrol
64.3%
Draw
14.3%
Albacete
21.4%
14
Head to Head
Nov 30, 2021 8pm
First Round
Albacete
2-1
Racing de Ferrol
Montes (61' pen.), Gonzalez (117')
Arasa (4'), Sanchez (44'), Alonso (110')
Lopez (43')
Loureiro (90+3')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Leganes28148640182250
2Espanyol28138746331347
3EibarEibar28137844331146
4Real ValladolidValladolid2813693226645
5Sporting GijonSporting Gijon27111063223943
6Racing Club de FerrolRacing de Ferrol27111063330343
7Racing de SantanderRacing28126104239342
8Real Oviedo281011734231141
9ElcheElche2711882523241
10Levante2791263231139
11Burgos27116103437-339
12Real ZaragozaZaragoza2891092825337
13TenerifeTenerife27106112324-136
14Eldense2781183437-335
15MirandesMirandes2789103334-133
16CartagenaCartagena2787122837-931
17Albacete2779113138-730
18Villarreal II2879122841-1330
19Huesca27611102022-229
20AlcorconAlcorcon2777132137-1628
21FC AndorraFC Andorra2767142235-1325
22Amorebieta2748152036-1620

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!