MX23RW : Wednesday, June 29 00:03:35| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 21, 2022 at 9pm UK at Estadio El Toralin
Ponferradina
0 - 3
Leganes

Antonio Rios (35'), Moran (37'), Ojeda (43'), Hernandez (90+6'), Pascanu (90+8')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Garces (6', 16'), Garcia (82')
Cisse (35'), Bustinza (43'), Nyom (48'), Garces (68'), Qasmi (89')
Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Ponferradina and Leganes.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Amorebieta 1-0 Ponferradina
Saturday, May 28 at 5.15pm in Segunda Division
Last Game: Leganes 2-2 Almeria
Sunday, May 29 at 7pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Ponferradina win with a probability of 44.41%. A win for Leganes had a probability of 27.98% and a draw had a probability of 27.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Ponferradina win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.92%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.63%) and 2-1 (8.63%). The likeliest Leganes win was 0-1 (9.67%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.91%). The actual scoreline of 0-3 was predicted with a 1.6% likelihood.

Result
PonferradinaDrawLeganes
44.41% (-0.178 -0.18) 27.6% (0.010000000000002 0.01) 27.98% (0.168 0.17)
Both teams to score 46.6% (0.070999999999998 0.07)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
41.36% (0.039000000000001 0.04)58.64% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.81% (0.032 0.03)79.19% (-0.030999999999992 -0.03)
Ponferradina Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.72% (-0.073999999999998 -0.07)26.28% (0.074999999999999 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.6% (-0.099000000000004 -0.1)61.39% (0.1 0.1)
Leganes Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.21% (0.16 0.16)36.79% (-0.157 -0.16)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.42% (0.158 0.16)73.58% (-0.157 -0.16)
Score Analysis
    Ponferradina 44.41%
    Leganes 27.98%
    Draw 27.59%
PonferradinaDrawLeganes
1-0 @ 12.92% (-0.040000000000001 -0.04)
2-0 @ 8.63% (-0.048999999999999 -0.05)
2-1 @ 8.63% (-0.012 -0.01)
3-0 @ 3.85% (-0.031 -0.03)
3-1 @ 3.85% (-0.014 -0.01)
3-2 @ 1.92% (0.0010000000000001 0)
4-1 @ 1.29% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
4-0 @ 1.29% (-0.013 -0.01)
Other @ 2.04%
Total : 44.41%
1-1 @ 12.91%
0-0 @ 9.67% (-0.013999999999999 -0.01)
2-2 @ 4.32% (0.012 0.01)
Other @ 0.7%
Total : 27.59%
0-1 @ 9.67% (0.027000000000001 0.03)
1-2 @ 6.46% (0.032 0.03)
0-2 @ 4.83% (0.035 0.04)
1-3 @ 2.15% (0.02 0.02)
0-3 @ 1.61% (0.018 0.02)
2-3 @ 1.44% (0.011 0.01)
Other @ 1.82%
Total : 27.98%

Head to Head
Dec 12, 2021 1pm
Leganes
1-1
Ponferradina
Quintilla (52')
Gonzalez (89'), Bruno (90+2')
De Souza (32')
Moran (9'), Pascanu (50'), Zalazar (88'), Amo (90+4')
Apr 19, 2021 6pm
Leganes
1-1
Ponferradina
Gonzalez (32')
Tarin (10'), Arnaiz (36'), Omeruo (47'), Gonzalez (90+5')
Omeruo (73')
Sielva (75')
de Souza (33'), Aizpuru (64'), Amo (78')
Nov 29, 2020 5.15pm
Ponferradina
3-2
Leganes
Curro (22'), Sielva (35'), De Souza (54' pen.)
Munoz (16'), Sielva (39' og.)
Tarin (52'), Rosales (90')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Albacete00000000
2Burgos00000000
3AlavesAlaves00000000
4FC AndorraFC Andorra00000000
5CartagenaCartagena00000000
6Granada00000000
7Huesca00000000
8Las PalmasLas Palmas00000000
9Leganes00000000
10Levante00000000
11LugoLugo00000000
12Malaga00000000
13MirandesMirandes00000000
14PonferradinaPonferradina00000000
15Racing de SantanderRacing00000000
16Real Oviedo00000000
17Real ZaragozaZaragoza00000000
18EibarEibar00000000
19Sporting GijonSporting Gijon00000000
20TenerifeTenerife00000000
21UD Ibiza00000000
22Villarreal II00000000

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!