MX23RW : Friday, March 1 18:07:23| >> :300:86500:86500:
Levante logo
Segunda Division | Gameweek 18
Dec 2, 2023 at 8pm UK
Estadio Ciudad de Valencia
Real Valladolid logo
Levante
2 - 1
Valladolid
Gomez (2'), Martinez (45+4')
Munoz (20'), Gomez (45+7'), Kochorashvili (90+4'), Bouldini (90+6')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Sylla (8')
Pezzolano (0'), Monchu (45+1'), Anuar (45+1'), Sanchez (68')
Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Levante and Real Valladolid.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Eibar 3-1 Levante
Saturday, November 25 at 8pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Levante win with a probability of 41.38%. A win for Real Valladolid had a probability of 31.63% and a draw had a probability of 27%.

The most likely scoreline for a Levante win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.27%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.58%) and 2-0 (7.55%). The likeliest Real Valladolid win was 0-1 (9.56%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.8%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with an 8.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Levante would win this match.

Result
LevanteDrawReal Valladolid
41.38% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01) 26.99% (-0.0040000000000013 -0) 31.63% (0.012 0.01)
Both teams to score 50.1% (0.021999999999998 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.98% (0.022999999999996 0.02)55.02% (-0.020999999999994 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.71% (0.019000000000002 0.02)76.29% (-0.016999999999996 -0.02)
Levante Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.81% (0.0079999999999956 0.01)26.19% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.72% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)61.28% (-0.007000000000005 -0.01)
Real Valladolid Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.87% (0.022000000000006 0.02)32.13% (-0.019999999999996 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.39% (0.024000000000001 0.02)68.61% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Levante 41.38%
    Real Valladolid 31.63%
    Draw 26.99%
LevanteDrawReal Valladolid
1-0 @ 11.27% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 8.58% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-0 @ 7.55% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-1 @ 3.83% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-0 @ 3.37% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-2 @ 2.17% (0.0019999999999998 0)
4-1 @ 1.28%
4-0 @ 1.13% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 2.2%
Total : 41.38%
1-1 @ 12.8%
0-0 @ 8.42% (-0.0070000000000014 -0.01)
2-2 @ 4.87% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.91%
Total : 26.99%
0-1 @ 9.56% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-2 @ 7.27% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-2 @ 5.42% (0.0010000000000003 0)
1-3 @ 2.75% (0.0029999999999997 0)
0-3 @ 2.05% (0.00099999999999989 0)
2-3 @ 1.84% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.73%
Total : 31.63%

Head to Head
Jan 26, 2021 6pm
Fourth Round
Valladolid
2-4
Levante
Toni (13'), Weissman (65')
Orellana (73'), Alcaraz (80')
Bardhi (23'), Malsa (45'), Coke (59'), Luis Morales (80' pen.)
Jan 22, 2021 8pm
Gameweek 20
Levante
2-2
Valladolid
Gomez (62'), Marti (83')
Alcaraz (73'), Plano (78')
Toni (28')
Nov 27, 2020 8pm
Gameweek 11
Valladolid
1-1
Levante
Maranhao (57')
Campana (83' pen.)
Postigo (32'), Melero (40'), Gomez (74')
Jul 1, 2020 9pm
Aug 31, 2019 6pm
Gameweek 3
Levante
2-0
Valladolid
Leon (83'), Morales (93')
Postigo (69'), Vukcevic (75')

Michel (63'), Guardiola (75')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Leganes28148640182250
2Espanyol28138746331347
3EibarEibar28137844331146
4Real ValladolidValladolid2813693226645
5ElcheElche2812882623344
6Sporting GijonSporting Gijon28111073224843
7Racing Club de FerrolRacing de Ferrol28111073332143
8Racing de SantanderRacing28126104239342
9Burgos28126103537-242
10Real Oviedo281011734231141
11Levante2791263231139
12Eldense2891183637-138
13Real ZaragozaZaragoza2891092825337
14TenerifeTenerife28107112425-137
15MirandesMirandes2889113337-433
16Huesca28711102322132
17Albacete28710113239-731
18CartagenaCartagena2887132838-1031
19Villarreal II2879122841-1330
20AlcorconAlcorcon2878132238-1629
21FC AndorraFC Andorra2767142235-1325
22Amorebieta2849152137-1621

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!