MX23RW : Friday, February 23 07:24:53| >> :300:86500:86500:
Espanyol logo
Segunda Division | Gameweek 19
Dec 8, 2023 at 8pm UK
RCDE Stadium
Espanyol
1 - 1
Zaragoza
Exposito (54')
Gil (27'), Lozano (52')
Calero (57')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Vallejo (73')
Amador (61'), Aguado (85'), Moya (90+7')
Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Espanyol and Real Zaragoza.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Zaragoza 1-0 Leganes
Saturday, December 2 at 5.30pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Espanyol win with a probability of 46.72%. A draw had a probability of 27% and a win for Real Zaragoza had a probability of 26.27%.

The most likely scoreline for a Espanyol win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.96%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.09%) and 2-1 (8.9%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.69%), while for a Real Zaragoza win it was 0-1 (9.05%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.7% likelihood.

Result
EspanyolDrawReal Zaragoza
46.72% (0.484 0.48) 27.02% (-0.0070000000000014 -0.01) 26.27% (-0.478 -0.48)
Both teams to score 47.06% (-0.332 -0.33)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
42.52% (-0.251 -0.25)57.48% (0.25 0.25)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.72% (-0.199 -0.2)78.28% (0.197 0.2)
Espanyol Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.39% (0.122 0.12)24.61% (-0.124 -0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.89% (0.169 0.17)59.11% (-0.17 -0.17)
Real Zaragoza Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.42% (-0.54300000000001 -0.54)37.58% (0.542 0.54)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.64% (-0.534 -0.53)74.36% (0.532 0.53)
Score Analysis
    Espanyol 46.71%
    Real Zaragoza 26.27%
    Draw 27.02%
EspanyolDrawReal Zaragoza
1-0 @ 12.96% (0.17 0.17)
2-0 @ 9.09% (0.15 0.15)
2-1 @ 8.9% (0.017000000000001 0.02)
3-0 @ 4.25% (0.084000000000001 0.08)
3-1 @ 4.16% (0.022 0.02)
3-2 @ 2.03% (-0.019 -0.02)
4-0 @ 1.49% (0.035 0.04)
4-1 @ 1.46% (0.013 0.01)
Other @ 2.38%
Total : 46.71%
1-1 @ 12.69% (-0.020000000000001 -0.02)
0-0 @ 9.25% (0.088000000000001 0.09)
2-2 @ 4.35% (-0.056 -0.06)
Other @ 0.72%
Total : 27.02%
0-1 @ 9.05% (-0.047000000000001 -0.05)
1-2 @ 6.21% (-0.103 -0.1)
0-2 @ 4.43% (-0.089 -0.09)
1-3 @ 2.03% (-0.063 -0.06)
0-3 @ 1.45% (-0.051 -0.05)
2-3 @ 1.42% (-0.04 -0.04)
Other @ 1.69%
Total : 26.27%

How you voted: Espanyol vs Zaragoza

Espanyol
100%
Draw
0.0%
Real Zaragoza
0.0%
6
Head to Head
May 8, 2021 5.15pm
Gameweek 38
Zaragoza
0-0
Espanyol
Bermejo (41'), Zapater (57')
Dimata (45+3')
Nov 29, 2020 3pm
Gameweek 15
Espanyol
2-0
Zaragoza
Gil (69'), Darder (83')
Lopez (45+1'), Lopez (46'), Embarba (78')

Serrano (51')
Jan 26, 2013 7pm
Zaragoza
0-0
Espanyol
Minero (20'), Sapunaru (51')
Sapunaru (82')
López (23'), Sánchez (32'), Stuani (59'), Gómez (74')
López (79')
Aug 25, 2012 8pm
Espanyol
1-2
Zaragoza
Vásquez (43')
Albin (24'), Wakaso (39'), Sánchez (79'), Rodríguez (85'), Gómez (90')
Albin (50')
Postiga (89'), Apono (51' pen.)
Samuel (59'), Pintér (66'), Rodríguez (82'), Montañés (84')
Feb 12, 2012 11am
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Leganes27148539162350
2EibarEibar27137742301246
3Espanyol27128743311244
4Sporting GijonSporting Gijon27111063223943
5Racing Club de FerrolRacing de Ferrol27111063330343
6Real ValladolidValladolid2712692926342
7Real Oviedo271011634201441
8ElcheElche2711882523241
9Racing de SantanderRacing27116104038239
10Levante2791263231139
11Burgos27116103437-339
12Real ZaragozaZaragoza279992825336
13TenerifeTenerife27106112324-136
14Eldense2781183437-335
15MirandesMirandes2789103334-133
16CartagenaCartagena2787122837-931
17Albacete2779113138-730
18Huesca27611102022-229
19Villarreal II2778122841-1329
20AlcorconAlcorcon2777132137-1628
21FC AndorraFC Andorra2767142235-1325
22Amorebieta2748152036-1620

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!