MX23RW : Sunday, June 16 22:10:35| >> :60:53:53:
Raith Rovers
Scottish Premiership Playoffs | Final | 1st Leg
May 23, 2024 at 8pm UK
Stark's Park
Ross County

Raith Rovers
1 - 2
Ross County

Stanton (83')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Dhanda (53' pen.), Baldwin (72')
Leak (22')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Thursday's Scottish Premiership Playoffs clash between Raith Rovers and Ross County, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Raith Rovers 1-2 Partick (4-3 pen.)
Friday, May 17 at 7.45pm in Scottish Premiership Playoffs
Last Game: Ross County 2-2 Aberdeen
Sunday, May 19 at 3pm in Scottish Premiership

We said: Raith Rovers 1-1 Ross County

With home advantage during the first leg, Raith will be desperate to take the lead in the tie ahead of a second-leg jaunt to the Highlands at Sunday lunchtime. Ross County have sleepwalked into this position, and supporters will be in for a rude awakening if they think the Staggies will breeze past their second-tier opponents on Thursday night. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Raith Rovers win with a probability of 54.19%. A draw had a probability of 23.7% and a win for Ross County had a probability of 22.12%.

The most likely scoreline for a Raith Rovers win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.05%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.77%) and 2-0 (9.59%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.25%), while for a Ross County win it was 0-1 (6.49%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 5.7% likelihood.

Result
Raith RoversDrawRoss County
54.19%23.69%22.12%
Both teams to score 52.61%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.93%48.06%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.77%70.23%
Raith Rovers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.36%17.64%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.76%48.24%
Ross County Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.88%36.12%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.09%72.9%
Score Analysis
    Raith Rovers 54.18%
    Ross County 22.12%
    Draw 23.69%
Raith RoversDrawRoss County
1-0 @ 11.05%
2-1 @ 9.77%
2-0 @ 9.59%
3-1 @ 5.65%
3-0 @ 5.55%
3-2 @ 2.88%
4-1 @ 2.45%
4-0 @ 2.41%
4-2 @ 1.25%
Other @ 3.6%
Total : 54.18%
1-1 @ 11.25%
0-0 @ 6.37%
2-2 @ 4.97%
3-3 @ 0.98%
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 23.69%
0-1 @ 6.49%
1-2 @ 5.73%
0-2 @ 3.3%
1-3 @ 1.95%
2-3 @ 1.69%
0-3 @ 1.12%
Other @ 1.84%
Total : 22.12%

How you voted: Raith Rovers vs Ross County

Raith Rovers
58.8%
Draw
21.1%
Ross County
20.2%
114
Head to Head
Sep 8, 2018 3pm
Second Round
Ross County
5-0
Raith Rovers
Graham (18', 29', 40', 42'), Lindsay (37')

Gillespie (80')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England11003
2 Denmark Denmark10101
3 Slovenia Slovenia10101
4 Serbia Serbia10010

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 Austria Austria00000
3 France France00000
4 Poland Poland10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!