MX23RW : Wednesday, May 29 15:28:38| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alloa Athletic
Annan Athletic
Cove Rangers
Edinburgh City
Falkirk
Hamilton logo
Kelty Hearts
Montrose
Queen of the South
Stirling Albion
Hamilton logo
Scottish League One | Gameweek 33
Apr 13, 2024 at 5.30pm UK
The Hope CBD Stadium
Falkirk

Hamilton
0 - 2
Falkirk


Williamson (27'), McGowan (84')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Maciver (50'), Nesbitt (87')
Spencer (46'), Tait (51')
Coverage of the Scottish League One clash between Hamilton Academical and Falkirk.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Annan 1-3 Hamilton
Saturday, April 6 at 3pm in Scottish League One
Last Game: Falkirk 5-1 Cove Rangers
Saturday, April 6 at 5.30pm in Scottish League One

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Falkirk win with a probability of 57.31%. A draw had a probability of 22.6% and a win for Hamilton Academical had a probability of 20.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Falkirk win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.73%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (9.92%) and 1-2 (9.9%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.71%), while for a Hamilton Academical win it was 1-0 (5.79%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 9.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Falkirk would win this match.

Result
Hamilton AcademicalDrawFalkirk
20.1% (0.004999999999999 0) 22.59%57.31% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Both teams to score 53.19% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.15% (0.0050000000000026 0.01)45.86% (-0.0040000000000049 -0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.83% (0.004999999999999 0)68.17% (-0.0039999999999907 -0)
Hamilton Academical Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.13% (0.0069999999999979 0.01)36.87% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.34% (0.0070000000000014 0.01)73.66% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Falkirk Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.25% (0.00099999999999056 0)15.75%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.14% (0.0020000000000024 0)44.86%
Score Analysis
    Hamilton Academical 20.1%
    Falkirk 57.31%
    Draw 22.59%
Hamilton AcademicalDrawFalkirk
1-0 @ 5.79%
2-1 @ 5.34% (0.0010000000000003 0)
2-0 @ 2.89% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-1 @ 1.78% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-2 @ 1.64%
3-0 @ 0.96%
Other @ 1.69%
Total : 20.1%
1-1 @ 10.71%
0-0 @ 5.81% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-2 @ 4.94%
3-3 @ 1.01% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 22.59%
0-1 @ 10.73%
0-2 @ 9.92% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
1-2 @ 9.9%
0-3 @ 6.11% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
1-3 @ 6.1%
2-3 @ 3.04% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-4 @ 2.82%
1-4 @ 2.82%
2-4 @ 1.41% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-5 @ 1.04%
1-5 @ 1.04%
Other @ 2.37%
Total : 57.31%

Head to Head
Feb 17, 2024 3pm
Gameweek 25
Falkirk
3-2
Hamilton
Morrison (15'), Maciver (23'), Miller (27')
Rose (32', 57')
Davidson (20'), McGowan (49'), MacDonald (90+3')
Dec 16, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 17
Hamilton
1-3
Falkirk
Smith (28')
McGowan (21'), Smith (78')
Morrison (23' pen., 79'), Miller (32')
Lang (5'), Spencer (66'), Yeats (79'), McCann (90')
Oct 7, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 9
Falkirk
0-0
Hamilton
Henderson (17')
Tait (59'), McGowan (76'), O'Hara (90+2')
Jul 17, 2021 3pm
Group Stage
Falkirk
1-2
Hamilton
Nesbitt (46')
Miller (78')
Hughes (80' pen.), Hamilton (87')
Spence (82')
May 18, 2014 3pm
Semi-Finals
Hamilton
1-0
Falkirk
Andreu (15')
Canning (90')

Vaulks (90'), McGrandles (90')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1FalkirkFalkirk36279096286890
2Hamilton AcademicalHamilton36228673284574
3Alloa AthleticAlloa36168126055556
4Montrose36158135857153
5Cove Rangers36147155863-549
6Kelty Hearts36128164863-1544
7Queen of the SouthQotS36118174653-741
8Annan AthleticAnnan36912155568-1339
9Stirling AlbionStirling36109173958-1939
10Edinburgh CityEdinburgh3635283898-608


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!