MX23RW : Thursday, July 18 18:35:24| >> :300:86500:86500:
Russian Premier League | Gameweek 21
Apr 25, 2024 at 2pm UK
Ekaterinburg Arena

Ural
0 - 1
Rostov


Emmerson (41'), Begic (62')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Cesar (57')
Komlichenko (45+1'), Melekhin (82')
Coverage of the Russian Premier League clash between Ural Yekaterinburg and Rostov.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Sochi 2-2 Ural
Sunday, April 21 at 4.15pm in Russian Premier League
Last Game: Rostov 1-5 Spartak Moscow
Sunday, April 21 at 6.30pm in Russian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Ural Yekaterinburg win with a probability of 41.01%. A win for Rostov had a probability of 31.3% and a draw had a probability of 27.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Ural Yekaterinburg win was 1-0 with a probability of 12%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.37%) and 2-0 (7.71%). The likeliest Rostov win was 0-1 (10.14%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.03%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 10.1% likelihood.

Result
Ural YekaterinburgDrawRostov
41.01% (-0.158 -0.16) 27.69% (0.016000000000002 0.02) 31.3% (0.139 0.14)
Both teams to score 47.89%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
42.24% (-0.023000000000003 -0.02)57.75% (0.020000000000003 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.5% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)78.49% (0.016000000000005 0.02)
Ural Yekaterinburg Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.33% (-0.097000000000008 -0.1)27.67% (0.096 0.1)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.78% (-0.125 -0.13)63.22% (0.12 0.12)
Rostov Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.22% (0.087000000000003 0.09)33.78% (-0.089999999999996 -0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.56% (0.095000000000002 0.1)70.44% (-0.097999999999999 -0.1)
Score Analysis
    Ural Yekaterinburg 41%
    Rostov 31.29%
    Draw 27.69%
Ural YekaterinburgDrawRostov
1-0 @ 12% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
2-1 @ 8.37% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
2-0 @ 7.71% (-0.036 -0.04)
3-1 @ 3.59% (-0.017 -0.02)
3-0 @ 3.3% (-0.024 -0.02)
3-2 @ 1.95% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.15% (-0.0090000000000001 -0.01)
4-0 @ 1.06% (-0.011 -0.01)
Other @ 1.86%
Total : 41%
1-1 @ 13.03% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 9.35% (0.0080000000000009 0.01)
2-2 @ 4.54% (0.00099999999999945 0)
Other @ 0.77%
Total : 27.69%
0-1 @ 10.14% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
1-2 @ 7.07% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
0-2 @ 5.51% (0.031 0.03)
1-3 @ 2.56% (0.014 0.01)
0-3 @ 1.99% (0.017 0.02)
2-3 @ 1.64% (0.0049999999999999 0)
Other @ 2.38%
Total : 31.29%

Head to Head
Sep 29, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 10
Rostov
2-2
Ural
Osipenko (33' pen.), Beveev (47' og.)
Bayramyan (69'), Melekhin (90+5')
Schettine (4'), Egorychev (17')
Kulakov (41'), Begic (77'), Kashtanov (90+5')
Egorychev (78')
Apr 23, 2023 10am
Gameweek 24
Ural
1-3
Rostov
Miskic (80')
Komlichenko (19', 48'), Osipenko (90' pen.)
Oct 14, 2022 5.30pm
Gameweek 13
Rostov
1-2
Ural
Tugarev (26' pen.)
Randelovic (17'), Vloet (71')
Dec 11, 2021 4pm
Gameweek 18
Rostov
1-4
Ural
Poloz (19' pen.)
Bayramyan (9'), Osipenko (37'), Langovich (74'), Folmer (81')
Gadzhimuradov (3', 39'), Adamov (6'), Bicfalvi (43')
Egorychev (56'), Gadzhimuradov (81')
Aug 27, 2021 2.30pm
Gameweek 6
Ural
1-1
Rostov
Maksimenko (81')
Ibrahimaj (14'), Rykov (53')
Poloz (76')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!