MX23RW : Saturday, February 24 17:30:42| >> :300:86500:86500:
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Dec 4, 2023 at 7pm UK
The Leicester City Training Ground
Leicester U21s
1 - 3
Wolves U21s
Pennant (69')
Maswanhise (45+1'), Godsmark-Ford (57')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Hesketh (19'), Hubner (47'), Chiwome (53')
Gonzalez (44')
Coverage of the Premier League 2 - Div 1 clash between Leicester City Under-21s and Wolverhampton Wanderers Under-21s.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Wolverhampton Wanderers Under-21s win with a probability of 44.99%. A win for Leicester City Under-21s had a probability of 32.81% and a draw had a probability of 22.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Wolverhampton Wanderers Under-21s win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.77%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (5.92%) and 0-2 (5.55%). The likeliest Leicester City Under-21s win was 2-1 (7.39%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.35%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 5.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Wolverhampton Wanderers Under-21s would win this match.

Result
Leicester City Under-21sDrawWolverhampton Wanderers Under-21s
32.81% (0.118 0.12) 22.2% (0.021000000000001 0.02) 44.99% (-0.141 -0.14)
Both teams to score 67.25% (-0.022000000000006 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
67.11% (-0.054000000000002 -0.05)32.89% (0.050999999999995 0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
45.4% (-0.062000000000005 -0.06)54.6% (0.058999999999997 0.06)
Leicester City Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.41% (0.037999999999997 0.04)20.59% (-0.040000000000003 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.86% (0.060000000000002 0.06)53.13% (-0.061 -0.06)
Wolverhampton Wanderers Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.68% (-0.070999999999998 -0.07)15.31% (0.068 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.95% (-0.133 -0.13)44.05% (0.131 0.13)
Score Analysis
    Leicester City Under-21s 32.81%
    Wolverhampton Wanderers Under-21s 44.99%
    Draw 22.2%
Leicester City Under-21sDrawWolverhampton Wanderers Under-21s
2-1 @ 7.39% (0.02 0.02)
1-0 @ 4.98% (0.02 0.02)
2-0 @ 3.94% (0.02 0.02)
3-1 @ 3.89% (0.015 0.02)
3-2 @ 3.65% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-0 @ 2.07% (0.013 0.01)
4-1 @ 1.54% (0.0069999999999999 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.44% (0.0029999999999999 0)
4-3 @ 0.9%
Other @ 3%
Total : 32.81%
1-1 @ 9.35% (0.013999999999999 0.01)
2-2 @ 6.93% (0.0020000000000007 0)
0-0 @ 3.15% (0.008 0.01)
3-3 @ 2.28% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
Other @ 0.48%
Total : 22.2%
1-2 @ 8.77% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
0-1 @ 5.92% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-2 @ 5.55% (-0.012 -0.01)
1-3 @ 5.49% (-0.018999999999999 -0.02)
2-3 @ 4.34% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-3 @ 3.47% (-0.016 -0.02)
1-4 @ 2.58% (-0.015 -0.01)
2-4 @ 2.03% (-0.01 -0.01)
0-4 @ 1.63% (-0.012 -0.01)
3-4 @ 1.07% (-0.004 -0)
1-5 @ 0.97% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 3.18%
Total : 44.99%

Head to Head
Feb 20, 2023 7pm
Oct 31, 2022 7pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!