MX23RW : Saturday, April 13 12:03:33| >> :300:86500:86500:
Polish Ekstraklasa | Gameweek 22
Feb 26, 2024 at 6pm UK
Stadion przy Drodze Debinskiej

Warta Poznan
0 - 0
Radomiak Radom


Vizinger (90+2')
FT

Machado (15')
Coverage of the Polish Ekstraklasa clash between Warta Poznan and Radomiak Radom.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Ruch Chorzow 0-0 Warta Poznan
Saturday, February 17 at 2pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Radomiak Radom 0-4 Szczecin
Friday, February 16 at 5pm in Polish Ekstraklasa

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Warta Poznan win with a probability of 36.7%. A win for Radomiak Radom had a probability of 35.6% and a draw had a probability of 27.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Warta Poznan win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.02%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (7.9%) and 2-0 (6.66%). The likeliest Radomiak Radom win was 0-1 (10.82%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.07%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 9.1% likelihood.

Result
Warta PoznanDrawRadomiak Radom
36.7% (-0.383 -0.38) 27.7% (0.073 0.07) 35.6% (0.317 0.32)
Both teams to score 48.7% (-0.198 -0.2)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
42.87% (-0.255 -0.26)57.13% (0.26300000000001 0.26)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22% (-0.204 -0.2)78% (0.20999999999999 0.21)
Warta Poznan Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.13% (-0.357 -0.36)29.88% (0.364 0.36)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.03% (-0.437 -0.44)65.97% (0.44499999999999 0.44)
Radomiak Radom Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.45% (0.075000000000003 0.08)30.55% (-0.068000000000001 -0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.22% (0.085999999999999 0.09)66.78% (-0.078000000000003 -0.08)
Score Analysis
    Warta Poznan 36.69%
    Radomiak Radom 35.6%
    Draw 27.7%
Warta PoznanDrawRadomiak Radom
1-0 @ 11.02%
2-1 @ 7.9% (-0.065 -0.07)
2-0 @ 6.66% (-0.068000000000001 -0.07)
3-1 @ 3.18% (-0.059 -0.06)
3-0 @ 2.68% (-0.055 -0.06)
3-2 @ 1.89% (-0.031 -0.03)
4-1 @ 0.96% (-0.027 -0.03)
Other @ 2.4%
Total : 36.69%
1-1 @ 13.07% (0.02 0.02)
0-0 @ 9.13% (0.090999999999999 0.09)
2-2 @ 4.68% (-0.03 -0.03)
Other @ 0.82%
Total : 27.7%
0-1 @ 10.82% (0.13 0.13)
1-2 @ 7.75% (0.029 0.03)
0-2 @ 6.42% (0.088 0.09)
1-3 @ 3.06% (0.018 0.02)
0-3 @ 2.54% (0.04 0.04)
2-3 @ 1.85% (-0.008 -0.01)
1-4 @ 0.91% (0.007 0.01)
Other @ 2.25%
Total : 35.6%

Head to Head
Aug 19, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 5
Radomiak Radom
3-2
Warta Poznan
Donis (4'), Henrique (22'), Rocha (90+6')
Galca (46'), Cichocki (58'), Grzesik (58'), Rocha (90+8')
Szmyt (20' pen.), Vizinger (48')
Zurawski (45+8'), Vizinger (67'), Borowski (76'), Kupczak (83'), Matuszewski (90+7')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Jagiellonia BialystokJagiellonia27157563352852
2Slask Wroclaw27148538241450
3Lech Poznan2713953930948
4Pogon SzczecinSzczecin28145954322247
5Rakow CzestochowaRakow27129649301945
6Legia WarsawLegia27129642321045
7Gornik ZabrzeGornik2712693632442
8Widzew Lodz27115113636038
9Stal Mielec27107103334-137
10Radomiak Radom2798103240-835
11Zaglebie Lubin2798103039-935
12Warta Poznan28710112633-731
13KS CracoviaCracovia2751483538-329
14Piast GliwicePiast Gliwice2751482632-629
15Korona Kielce28512113038-827
16Puszcza Niepolomice27511113245-1326
17Ruch Chorzow28214122947-1820
18LKS Lodz2746172356-3318


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!