MX23RW : Wednesday, May 29 15:26:18| >> :300:86500:86500:
NIFL Premiership | Gameweek 2
Apr 13, 2024 at 3pm UK
The Showgrounds

Newry City AFC
0 - 2
Dungannon


King (36'), Bagnall (84')
McKeown (90')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Moore (22'), Campbell (90+1' pen.)
Mitchell (29')
Coverage of the NIFL Premiership clash between Newry City AFC and Dungannon Swifts.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Glenavon 3-2 Newry City AFC
Saturday, April 6 at 3pm in NIFL Premiership
Last Game: Dungannon 3-2 Carrick
Saturday, April 6 at 3pm in NIFL Premiership

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Dungannon Swifts win with a probability of 56.61%. A win for Newry City AFC had a probability of 21.99% and a draw had a probability of 21.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Dungannon Swifts win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.8%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (8.27%) and 0-1 (8.19%). The likeliest Newry City AFC win was 2-1 (5.76%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.72%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with an 8.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Dungannon Swifts would win this match.

Result
Newry City AFCDrawDungannon Swifts
21.99% (0.056999999999999 0.06) 21.39% (-0.0030000000000001 -0) 56.61% (-0.058 -0.06)
Both teams to score 60.23% (0.088999999999999 0.09)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
62.1% (0.081000000000003 0.08)37.9% (-0.084999999999994 -0.08)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
39.85% (0.088000000000001 0.09)60.15% (-0.090999999999994 -0.09)
Newry City AFC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.46% (0.093999999999994 0.09)30.54% (-0.097999999999999 -0.1)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.24% (0.114 0.11)66.76% (-0.117 -0.12)
Dungannon Swifts Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.71% (0.0080000000000098 0.01)13.29% (-0.011999999999999 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
59.89% (0.020000000000003 0.02)40.11% (-0.021999999999998 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Newry City AFC 21.99%
    Dungannon Swifts 56.62%
    Draw 21.39%
Newry City AFCDrawDungannon Swifts
2-1 @ 5.76% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
1-0 @ 4.81% (-0.0070000000000006 -0.01)
2-0 @ 2.86% (0.004 0)
3-2 @ 2.3% (0.011 0.01)
3-1 @ 2.28% (0.01 0.01)
3-0 @ 1.13% (0.0049999999999999 0)
Other @ 2.86%
Total : 21.99%
1-1 @ 9.72% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.82% (0.013000000000001 0.01)
0-0 @ 4.06% (-0.016 -0.02)
3-3 @ 1.55% (0.008 0.01)
Other @ 0.25%
Total : 21.39%
1-2 @ 9.8% (-0.004999999999999 -0)
0-2 @ 8.27% (-0.026999999999999 -0.03)
0-1 @ 8.19% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
1-3 @ 6.6% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-3 @ 5.56% (-0.015 -0.01)
2-3 @ 3.91% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
1-4 @ 3.33% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-4 @ 2.81% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
2-4 @ 1.97% (0.006 0.01)
1-5 @ 1.34%
0-5 @ 1.13% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 3.7%
Total : 56.62%

Head to Head
Dec 30, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 24
Dungannon
5-0
Newry City AFC
Gallagher (17' pen., 35', 41'), Alves (49'), Dillon (53')
Knowles (90+1')

Martin (31'), O'Connor (38'), Lockhart (81')
Nov 18, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 17
Dungannon
4-1
Newry City AFC
Lusty (6'), Galvin (27', 35'), Devine (69')
Glenny (9'), Devine (82')
Salley (44')
Forde (27'), Mooney (49'), Poynton (55')
Sep 22, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 9
Newry City AFC
2-2
Dungannon
O'Connor (14'), Carroll (85')
McKeown (28'), O'Connor (53')
Devine (16', 45+2')
Scott (36'), Dillon (40'), Owens (54'), Scott (76')
Apr 29, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 5
Dungannon
2-1
Newry City AFC
Moore (13'), Animasahun (90+2')
Teelan (40')
Feb 17, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 29
Newry City AFC
0-2
Dungannon
Walsh (42'), Knowles (59' pen.)
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Championship Round
1LarneLarne531185216490
2LinfieldLinfield514082404285
3CliftonvilleCliftonville512280433775
4CrusadersCrusaders530261431864
5GlentoranGlentoran511374433160
6ColeraineColeraine51224769-2246
Relegation Round
1Carrick RangersCarrick54015472-1850
2Dungannon SwiftsDungannon55006469-547
3Loughgall52036068-845
4GlenavonGlenavon51044570-2537
5Ballymena UnitedBallymena53022970-4128
6Newry City AFC50052699-7317
 
Regular Season
1LarneLarne33248169175280
2LinfieldLinfield33253576354178
3CliftonvilleCliftonville33224773304370
4GlentoranGlentoran33168968373156
5CrusadersCrusaders331671055361955
6ColeraineColeraine33118144157-1641
7Loughgall33116165059-939
8Carrick RangersCarrick33115174365-2238
9GlenavonGlenavon33104194060-2034
10Dungannon SwiftsDungannon3388175267-1532
11Ballymena UnitedBallymena3354242063-4319
12Newry City AFC3345242283-6117


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!