MX23RW : Friday, April 19 06:02:29| >> :300:86500:86500:
National League South | Gameweek 36
Feb 24, 2024 at 3pm UK
Longmead Stadium

Tonbridge Angels
1 - 2
Slough

Odokonyero (22')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Lench (1'), Ogbonna (90+1')
Coverage of the National League South clash between Tonbridge Angels and Slough Town.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Braintree 1-0 Tonbridge Angels
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Slough 3-2 Dartford
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League South

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Tonbridge Angels win with a probability of 43.38%. A win for Slough Town has a probability of 32.53% and a draw has a probability of 24.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Tonbridge Angels win is 2-1 with a probability of 9.03%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-0 (8.06%) and 2-0 (6.55%). The likeliest Slough Town win is 1-2 (7.66%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (11.1%).

Result
Tonbridge AngelsDrawSlough Town
43.38% (-0.016000000000005 -0.02) 24.08% (0.0019999999999989 0) 32.53% (0.015999999999998 0.02)
Both teams to score 60.09% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.78% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)42.22% (0.0050000000000026 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.37% (-0.0050000000000026 -0.01)64.62% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Tonbridge Angels Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.32% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)19.67% (0.010999999999999 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.34% (-0.013999999999996 -0.01)51.66% (0.015999999999998 0.02)
Slough Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.8% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)25.19% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.07% (0.011000000000003 0.01)59.92% (-0.009999999999998 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Tonbridge Angels 43.38%
    Slough Town 32.53%
    Draw 24.07%
Tonbridge AngelsDrawSlough Town
2-1 @ 9.03% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
1-0 @ 8.06% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-0 @ 6.55% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
3-1 @ 4.9% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-0 @ 3.55% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-2 @ 3.37% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-1 @ 1.99% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
4-0 @ 1.44% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
4-2 @ 1.37%
Other @ 3.12%
Total : 43.38%
1-1 @ 11.1%
2-2 @ 6.23%
0-0 @ 4.96% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-3 @ 1.55%
Other @ 0.24%
Total : 24.07%
1-2 @ 7.66% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-1 @ 6.83% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-2 @ 4.71% (0.0029999999999992 0)
1-3 @ 3.52% (0.0020000000000002 0)
2-3 @ 2.86% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-3 @ 2.16% (0.0020000000000002 0)
1-4 @ 1.21% (0.0010000000000001 0)
2-4 @ 0.99%
Other @ 2.59%
Total : 32.53%

Head to Head
Sep 2, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 7
Slough
2-5
Tonbridge Angels
Davies (25'), Alexander (90+6')
Fielding (33'), Akanbi (52'), Lyons-Foster (61'), Soares-Junior (70'), Wood (89')
Jan 7, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 27
Tonbridge Angels
3-3
Slough
Greenidge (20', 45'), Aransibia (44')
Lench (50'), Goddard (76'), Amartey (80')
Aug 13, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 2
Slough
1-1
Tonbridge Angels
Benyon (56')
Turner (63' pen.)
Apr 15, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 37
Tonbridge Angels
0-1
Slough
Tenconi (49')
Dec 4, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 16
Slough
2-1
Tonbridge Angels
Tenconi (45+2'), Kuhl (76')
Embery (8')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Yeovil TownYeovil45288978473192
2Chelmsford CityChelmsford City4524111075423383
3Worthing4525614100703081
4Braintree TownBraintree4523121062392381
5Maidstone UnitedMaidstone4523111167511680
6Bath City4520141169492074
7Hampton & RichmondHampton452012136052872
8Aveley452010156661570
9Farnborough TownFarnborough451912147466869
10St Albans CitySt Albans City452071875651067
11Slough TownSlough4517141480681265
12Chippenham TownChippenham451613166161061
13Weston-super-MareWeston45178206470-659
14Tonbridge AngelsTonbridge Angels451512186364-157
15Weymouth451317155962-356
16Truro CityTruro City451510205765-855
17Welling UnitedWelling United451217165570-1553
18Torquay UnitedTorquay Utd45187206876-850
19Hemel Hempstead TownHemel Hemps.451310225571-1649
20Eastbourne BoroughEastbourne451310225072-2249
21Taunton TownTaunton Town451015204471-2745
22DartfordDartford451110245474-2043
23Havant & WaterloovilleHavant & W'ville45107285287-3537
24Dover AthleticDover Athletic45415263974-3527


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!