MX23RW : Saturday, August 20 04:43:37| >> :300:86500:86500:
AFC Wimbledon
Barrow
Bradford City
Carlisle United
Colchester United
Crawley Town
Crewe Alexandra
Doncaster Rovers
Gillingham
Grimsby Town
Harrogate Town
Hartlepool United
Leyton Orient
Mansfield Town
Newport County
Northampton Town
Rochdale
Salford City
Stevenage
Stockport County
Sutton United
Swindon Town
Tranmere Rovers
Walsall
Aug 6, 2022 at 3pm UK at The Keepmoat Stadium
Doncaster
2 - 1
Sutton
Miller (90+2'), Agard (90+4')
Clayton (59')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Wilson (16')
Kizzi (45'), Smith (67'), Bugiel (75')
Coverage of the League Two clash between Doncaster Rovers and Sutton United.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sutton United win with a probability of 45.79%. A win for Doncaster Rovers had a probability of 28.2% and a draw had a probability of 26%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sutton United win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.27%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.11%) and 0-2 (8.3%). The likeliest Doncaster Rovers win was 1-0 (8.4%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.36%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 6.8% likelihood.

Result
Doncaster RoversDrawSutton United
28.2% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01) 26.01% (-0.0040000000000013 -0) 45.79% (0.007000000000005 0.01)
Both teams to score 51.34% (0.0020000000000024 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.4% (0.0040000000000049 0)52.6% (-0.007000000000005 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.75% (0.004999999999999 0)74.25% (-0.0069999999999908 -0.01)
Doncaster Rovers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.61% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)33.39% (0.0019999999999953 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.99% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)70.01% (0.00099999999999056 0)
Sutton United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.07% (0.0050000000000097 0.01)22.93% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.31% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)56.69% (-0.011000000000003 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Doncaster Rovers 28.2%
    Sutton United 45.79%
    Draw 26%
Doncaster RoversDrawSutton United
1-0 @ 8.4% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
2-1 @ 6.78% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
2-0 @ 4.61% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-1 @ 2.48%
3-2 @ 1.83%
3-0 @ 1.68% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 2.42%
Total : 28.2%
1-1 @ 12.36%
0-0 @ 7.65% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
2-2 @ 5%
Other @ 0.99%
Total : 26%
0-1 @ 11.27%
1-2 @ 9.11% (0.0010000000000012 0)
0-2 @ 8.3% (0.00099999999999945 0)
1-3 @ 4.47% (0.0020000000000007 0)
0-3 @ 4.08% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-3 @ 2.45% (0.00099999999999989 0)
1-4 @ 1.65% (0.0010000000000001 0)
0-4 @ 1.5% (0.00099999999999989 0)
2-4 @ 0.9%
Other @ 2.06%
Total : 45.79%

rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Premier League
Championship
Scottish Premiership
La Liga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Eredivisie
Primeira Liga
League One
League Two
National League
National League North
National League South
Scottish Championship
Scottish League One
Scottish League Two
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Greek Superleague
Russian Premier League
Norwegian Eliteserien
Swedish Allsvenskan
Finnish Veikkausliiga
NIFL Premiership
Welsh Premier League
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
2.Bundesliga
Ligue 2
Major League Soccer
Brasileiro
Argentine Primera Division
Uruguayan Primera Division
Liga MX
Chinese Super League
J1 League
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Super League
Cincinnati Masters Quarter-Finals
12am
Auger-Aliassime
Coric
1.30am
Norrie
Alcaraz
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!