MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 19:49:20| >> :300:86500:86500:
J1 League | Gameweek 1
Feb 24, 2024 at 6am UK
Machida Gion Stadium (Tokyo)
Gamba Osaka

Machida Zelvia
1 - 1
Gamba Osaka

Suzuki (17' pen.)
Sento (10'), Tani (90+2')
Sento (60')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Usami (84')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Machida Zelvia and Gamba Osaka.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Gamba Osaka 0-1 Vissel Kobe
Sunday, December 3 at 5am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Machida Zelvia win with a probability of 44.71%. A win for Gamba Osaka has a probability of 29.9% and a draw has a probability of 25.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Machida Zelvia win is 1-0 with a probability of 10.1%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-1 (9.13%) and 2-0 (7.66%). The likeliest Gamba Osaka win is 0-1 (7.95%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (12.04%).

Result
Machida ZelviaDrawGamba Osaka
44.71% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01) 25.38% (0.00099999999999767 0) 29.9% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Both teams to score 54.36% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.84% (-0.0049999999999955 -0)49.15% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.77% (-0.0040000000000013 -0)71.22% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Machida Zelvia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.03% (-0.0050000000000097 -0.01)21.96% (0.0039999999999978 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.74% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)55.25% (0.0039999999999978 0)
Gamba Osaka Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.65%30.34% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.47%66.53% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
Score Analysis
    Machida Zelvia 44.71%
    Gamba Osaka 29.9%
    Draw 25.38%
Machida ZelviaDrawGamba Osaka
1-0 @ 10.1%
2-1 @ 9.13%
2-0 @ 7.66%
3-1 @ 4.61% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
3-0 @ 3.87% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-2 @ 2.75% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-1 @ 1.75% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
4-0 @ 1.47%
4-2 @ 1.04%
Other @ 2.33%
Total : 44.71%
1-1 @ 12.04%
0-0 @ 6.66% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-2 @ 5.45%
3-3 @ 1.09%
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 25.38%
0-1 @ 7.95% (0.0020000000000007 0)
1-2 @ 7.18%
0-2 @ 4.74% (0.00099999999999945 0)
1-3 @ 2.86%
2-3 @ 2.17%
0-3 @ 1.88%
Other @ 3.13%
Total : 29.9%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Result
Ruud
Tsitsipas
1 4
6 6
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Cerezo OsakaCerezo8530125718
2Sanfrecce HiroshimaHiroshima8440134916
3Machida Zelvia8512117416
4Vissel KobeVissel Kobe8422136714
5Yokohama F MarinosYokohama8422129314
6Kashima AntlersKashima Antlers841386213
7Kashiwa ReysolReysol834176113
8Nagoya GrampusNagoya Grampus841377013
9FC Tokyo83321312112
10Gamba OsakaGamba Osaka833277012
11Urawa Red DiamondsUrawa83231211111
12Avispa Fukuoka824267-110
13Jubilo Iwata8305111109
14Albirex Niigata823379-29
15Tokyo Verdy81521213-18
16Kawasaki FrontaleKawasaki82151011-17
17Shonan BellmareShonan Bellmare81341116-56
18Kyoto Sanga8134712-56
19Consadole SapporoConsadole8125516-115
20Sagan Tosu8116716-94


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!