MX23RW : Tuesday, June 25 16:38:33| >> :300:86500:86500:
Israeli Premier League | Gameweek 9
May 21, 2024 at 6.30pm UK
Green Stadium

M. Bnei Raina
2 - 2
Bnei Sakhnin

Ljubisavljevic (19'), Bushank (78')
Ljubisavljevic (49'), Fliter (90+1')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Halaihal (30'), Khuri (83')
Hilo (86')
Coverage of the Israeli Premier League clash between Maccabi Bnei Raina and Bnei Sakhnin.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: M. Bnei Raina 0-1 H. Haifa
Saturday, May 18 at 6.30pm in Israeli Premier League
Last Game: Bnei Sakhnin 1-2 M. Haifa
Saturday, May 18 at 6.30pm in Israeli Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bnei Sakhnin win with a probability of 38.2%. A win for Maccabi Bnei Raina had a probability of 34.4% and a draw had a probability of 27.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bnei Sakhnin win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.01%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.15%) and 0-2 (6.92%). The likeliest Maccabi Bnei Raina win was 1-0 (10.32%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.97%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 4.8% likelihood.

Result
Maccabi Bnei RainaDrawBnei Sakhnin
34.4% (0.502 0.5) 27.4% (0.626 0.63) 38.2% (-1.125 -1.13)
Both teams to score 49.51% (-1.869 -1.87)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.93% (-2.398 -2.4)56.07% (2.402 2.4)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.86% (-1.983 -1.98)77.14% (1.986 1.99)
Maccabi Bnei Raina Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.21% (-0.872 -0.87)30.79% (0.876 0.88)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.94% (-1.042 -1.04)67.06% (1.046 1.05)
Bnei Sakhnin Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.54% (-1.774 -1.77)28.46% (1.777 1.78)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.78% (-2.287 -2.29)64.22% (2.29 2.29)
Score Analysis
    Maccabi Bnei Raina 34.4%
    Bnei Sakhnin 38.2%
    Draw 27.4%
Maccabi Bnei RainaDrawBnei Sakhnin
1-0 @ 10.32% (0.688 0.69)
2-1 @ 7.64% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04)
2-0 @ 6.08% (0.267 0.27)
3-1 @ 3% (-0.089 -0.09)
3-0 @ 2.39% (0.049 0.05)
3-2 @ 1.89% (-0.156 -0.16)
Other @ 3.09%
Total : 34.4%
1-1 @ 12.97% (0.25 0.25)
0-0 @ 8.76% (0.78 0.78)
2-2 @ 4.8% (-0.272 -0.27)
Other @ 0.87%
Total : 27.4%
0-1 @ 11.01% (0.47 0.47)
1-2 @ 8.15% (-0.256 -0.26)
0-2 @ 6.92% (-0.047 -0.05)
1-3 @ 3.42% (-0.288 -0.29)
0-3 @ 2.9% (-0.169 -0.17)
2-3 @ 2.01% (-0.223 -0.22)
1-4 @ 1.07% (-0.15 -0.15)
0-4 @ 0.91% (-0.102 -0.1)
Other @ 1.81%
Total : 38.2%

Head to Head
Apr 20, 2024 4pm
Gameweek 4
Bnei Sakhnin
0-2
M. Bnei Raina

Paun (78')
Ganem (80'), Gantus (90+1' og.)
Meir (51'), Vargas (74'), Sambinha (77')
Mar 16, 2024 5.30pm
Gameweek 26
Bnei Sakhnin
0-0
M. Bnei Raina
Halaihal (90+4'), Halaihal (90+4')
Ganem (60'), El-Khatib (85')
Dec 30, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 13
M. Bnei Raina
0-1
Bnei Sakhnin

Koszta (60')
Tagi (82')
Ahmed (20'), Abuhatzera (45'), Khuri (50')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Tuesday, June 25
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain33009
Q Italy Italy31114
3 Croatia Croatia30212
4 Albania national flag Albania30121

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
Q England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Netherlands Netherlands21104
Q France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!