MX23RW : Monday, February 26 14:26:06| >> :300:86500:86500:
Hungarian NB I | Gameweek 15
Dec 2, 2023 at 12pm UK
Szektoi Stadion
Kecskemeti TE
1 - 2
MTK
Horvath (45+1' pen.)
Zeke (17'), Horvath (32')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Antonov (13' pen., 61' pen.)
Thiam (22'), Vegh (29'), Bognar (32'), Varju (64'), Gey (78'), Nemeth (90')
Coverage of the Hungarian NB I clash between Kecskemeti TE and MTK.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Fehervar 3-3 Kecskemeti TE
Sunday, November 26 at 6.30pm in Hungarian NB I
Last Game: Varda SE 3-1 MTK
Saturday, November 25 at 1.45pm in Hungarian NB I

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a MTK win with a probability of 38.58%. A win for Kecskemeti TE had a probability of 35.63% and a draw had a probability of 25.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a MTK win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.27%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.46%) and 0-2 (6.41%). The likeliest Kecskemeti TE win was 1-0 (8.84%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.23%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with an 8.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that MTK would win this match.

Result
Kecskemeti TEDrawMTK
35.63% (-0.124 -0.12) 25.78% (0.024000000000001 0.02) 38.58% (0.102 0.1)
Both teams to score 54.91% (-0.094000000000001 -0.09)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.71% (-0.117 -0.12)49.28% (0.118 0.12)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.66% (-0.106 -0.11)71.34% (0.107 0.11)
Kecskemeti TE Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.27% (-0.126 -0.13)26.72% (0.128 0.13)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.01% (-0.16999999999999 -0.17)61.99% (0.171 0.17)
MTK Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.93% (0.0020000000000095 0)25.06% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.25% (0.00099999999999767 0)59.75% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
Score Analysis
    Kecskemeti TE 35.63%
    MTK 38.58%
    Draw 25.78%
Kecskemeti TEDrawMTK
1-0 @ 8.84% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-1 @ 8.07% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-0 @ 5.83% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
3-1 @ 3.55% (-0.022 -0.02)
3-0 @ 2.57% (-0.015 -0.02)
3-2 @ 2.46% (-0.015 -0.02)
4-1 @ 1.17% (-0.012 -0.01)
Other @ 3.15%
Total : 35.63%
1-1 @ 12.23% (0.02 0.02)
0-0 @ 6.7% (0.032 0.03)
2-2 @ 5.58% (-0.014 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.13% (-0.0069999999999999 -0.01)
Other @ 0.14%
Total : 25.78%
0-1 @ 9.27% (0.045 0.04)
1-2 @ 8.46% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-2 @ 6.41% (0.031 0.03)
1-3 @ 3.9% (0.0049999999999999 0)
0-3 @ 2.96% (0.014 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.58% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
1-4 @ 1.35% (0.002 0)
0-4 @ 1.02% (0.0049999999999999 0)
Other @ 2.63%
Total : 38.58%

Head to Head
Aug 19, 2023 4.45pm
Gameweek 4
MTK
1-0
Kecskemeti TE
Gey (84')
Kata (15'), Zsori (45+2'), Horvath (67')

Zoltan Nagy (69'), Zoltan Nagy (70')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Paksi SE22144440261446
2Ferencvaros21143457223545
3FehervarFehervar22123742321039
4Puskas AcademyPuskas Academy2297636251134
5Debrecen229583128332
6MTK229492942-1331
7Kecskemeti TE2293103234-230
8Diosgyor218493434028
9Zalaegerszegi TE2284103342-928
10UjpestUjpest2273122747-2024
11Varda SE2252152336-1317
12Mezokovesd-ZsoryMezokovesdi2244142036-1616

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!