MX23RW : Sunday, May 19 11:03:30| >> :300:86500:86500:
Greek Superleague | Gameweek 7
Apr 24, 2024 at 3pm UK
Dimotiko Athlitiko Kentro Lamias
PAOK

Lamia
1 - 1
PAOK

Slivka (45+4')
Kontonikos (45+1'), Stanko (67'), Giannoutsos (75'), Slivka (85'), Slivka (90+1'), Nunez (90+6')
Slivka (46'), Amaral (90+1')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Schwab (90+10')
Coverage of the Greek Superleague clash between Lamia and PAOK.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Lamia 0-5 Panathinaikos
Sunday, April 21 at 3pm in Greek Superleague
Last Game: Olympiacos 2-1 PAOK
Sunday, April 21 at 6.30pm in Greek Superleague

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a PAOK win with a probability of 81.15%. A draw had a probability of 12.6% and a win for Lamia had a probability of 6.24%.

The most likely scoreline for a PAOK win was 0-2 with a probability of 12.78%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-3 (11.65%) and 0-1 (9.35%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (5.99%), while for a Lamia win it was 1-0 (2.19%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 6% likelihood.

Result
LamiaDrawPAOK
6.24% (0.018 0.02) 12.61% (0.023 0.02) 81.15% (-0.045999999999992 -0.05)
Both teams to score 44.24% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
65.55% (-0.049999999999997 -0.05)34.44% (0.043999999999997 0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
43.63% (-0.054000000000002 -0.05)56.37% (0.051000000000002 0.05)
Lamia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
47.31% (0.018000000000001 0.02)52.69% (-0.021999999999998 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
13.55% (0.012 0.01)86.45% (-0.016999999999996 -0.02)
PAOK Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
93.51% (-0.022000000000006 -0.02)6.49% (0.016999999999999 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
75.76% (-0.052999999999997 -0.05)24.24% (0.048999999999999 0.05)
Score Analysis
    Lamia 6.24%
    PAOK 81.13%
    Draw 12.61%
LamiaDrawPAOK
1-0 @ 2.19% (0.0059999999999998 0.01)
2-1 @ 1.92% (0.0049999999999999 0)
Other @ 2.13%
Total : 6.24%
1-1 @ 5.99% (0.011 0.01)
0-0 @ 3.42% (0.008 0.01)
2-2 @ 2.63% (0.004 0)
Other @ 0.57%
Total : 12.61%
0-2 @ 12.78%
0-3 @ 11.65% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-1 @ 9.35% (0.013 0.01)
1-2 @ 8.19% (0.0070000000000014 0.01)
0-4 @ 7.97% (-0.013 -0.01)
1-3 @ 7.47% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
1-4 @ 5.11% (-0.0050000000000008 -0.01)
0-5 @ 4.36% (-0.012 -0.01)
1-5 @ 2.79% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.39% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-6 @ 1.99% (-0.008 -0.01)
2-4 @ 1.64% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
1-6 @ 1.27% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 4.16%
Total : 81.13%

Head to Head
Apr 3, 2024 5.30pm
Gameweek 3
PAOK
3-1
Lamia
Michailidis (45+1'), Schwab (70', 88' pen.)
Martinez (7')
Tzanetopoulos (60'), Santana (66'), Tsiloulis (80')
Mar 3, 2024 5.30pm
Gameweek 26
Lamia
0-2
PAOK

Tzanetopoulos (42'), Papadopoulos (90+4')
Taison (71'), Rahman (90+2')
Kedziora (34'), Zivkovic (49')
Dec 4, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 13
PAOK
3-0
Lamia
Konstantelias (21'), Soares (43'), Sastre (57')

Tzandaris (72')
Jan 7, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 17
Lamia
0-3
PAOK
Oliveira (13'), Dantas (27'), Zivkovic (58')
Sep 12, 2022 5pm
Gameweek 4
PAOK
1-0
Lamia
Kurtic (43')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Relegation Round
1Panserraikos73223753-1638
2Asteras TripolisAsteras72144055-1538
3PanetolikosPanetolikos75113649-1336
4OFI CreteOFI Crete72413650-1435
5AtromitosAtromitos71333653-1734
6Volos74213658-2233
7Kifisia72143868-3028
8PAS GianninaPAS Giannina71243362-2923
Championship Round
1PAOKPAOK952285335277
2AEK AthensAEK Athens951377354275
3OlympiacosOlympiacos951376344273
4PanathinaikosPanathinaikos950480354571
5Aris ThessalonikiAris94145042855
6LamiaLamia90184376-3335
 
Regular Season
1PAOKPAOK26193466214560
2AEK AthensAEK Athens26178160253559
3OlympiacosOlympiacos26183558243457
4PanathinaikosPanathinaikos26175462214156
5Aris ThessalonikiAris26126839291042
6LamiaLamia2697103544-934
7Asteras TripolisAsteras2694133646-1031
8AtromitosAtromitos26610102944-1528
9Panserraikos2669112845-1727
10OFI CreteOFI Crete26510112644-1825
11Kifisia2649133156-2521
12PanetolikosPanetolikos2648142646-2020
13Volos2647152452-2819
14PAS GianninaPAS Giannina2639142548-2318


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!