MX23RW : Saturday, August 13 12:40:22| >> :60:237:237:
Jul 2, 2022 at 2pm UK at Philips Stadion
PSV
2 - 2
Cercle Brugge
Madueke (23'), Tielemans (55')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Denkey (68', 89')
Coverage of the Club Friendlies 1 Friendlies clash between PSV Eindhoven and Cercle Brugge.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: PSV 6-0 BW Lohne
Saturday, June 25 at 2pm in Club Friendlies 1

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a PSV Eindhoven win with a probability of 78.58%. A draw had a probability of 13.2% and a win for Cercle Brugge had a probability of 8.23%.

The most likely scoreline for a PSV Eindhoven win was 2-0 with a probability of 10.12%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-0 (9.62%) and 2-1 (8.53%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (5.99%), while for a Cercle Brugge win it was 1-2 (2.52%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 3.6% likelihood.

Result
PSV EindhovenDrawCercle Brugge
78.58% (-0.052000000000007 -0.05) 13.19% (0.026 0.03) 8.23% (0.021999999999998 0.02)
Both teams to score 53.62% (-0.007000000000005 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
71.3% (-0.060999999999993 -0.06)28.7% (0.057000000000002 0.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
50.39% (-0.076000000000001 -0.08)49.61% (0.071999999999996 0.07)
PSV Eindhoven Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
94.21% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02)5.79% (0.021 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
77.71% (-0.061999999999998 -0.06)22.29% (0.059000000000001 0.06)
Cercle Brugge Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
56.91% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)43.08% (-0.0080000000000027 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
20.64% (0.0030000000000001 0)79.36% (-0.007000000000005 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    PSV Eindhoven 78.57%
    Cercle Brugge 8.23%
    Draw 13.19%
PSV EindhovenDrawCercle Brugge
2-0 @ 10.12% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
3-0 @ 9.62% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-1 @ 8.53% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
3-1 @ 8.1% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
1-0 @ 7.11% (0.015 0.01)
4-0 @ 6.85% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)
4-1 @ 5.77% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
5-0 @ 3.9% (-0.011 -0.01)
3-2 @ 3.41%
5-1 @ 3.29% (-0.008 -0.01)
4-2 @ 2.43% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
6-0 @ 1.85% (-0.008 -0.01)
6-1 @ 1.56% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
5-2 @ 1.38% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
Other @ 4.68%
Total : 78.57%
1-1 @ 5.99% (0.013999999999999 0.01)
2-2 @ 3.59% (0.004 0)
0-0 @ 2.5% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
3-3 @ 0.96% (0.001 0)
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 13.19%
1-2 @ 2.52% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
0-1 @ 2.1% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.01% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 2.6%
Total : 8.23%

rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Premier League
Championship
Scottish Premiership
La Liga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Eredivisie
Primeira Liga
KNVB Beker
League One
League Two
National League
National League North
National League South
Scottish Championship
Scottish League One
Scottish League Two
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Swiss Super League
Russian Premier League
Norwegian Eliteserien
Swedish Allsvenskan
Finnish Veikkausliiga
NIFL Premiership
Welsh Premier League
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
2.Bundesliga
Ligue 2
Major League Soccer
Brasileiro
Argentine Primera Division
Uruguayan Primera Division
Liga MX
Chinese Super League
J1 League
Super League
Canadian Open Semi-Finals
8pm
Hurkacz
Ruud
Canadian Open Quarter-Finals
Result
Carreno Busta
Draper
7  6
64 1
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!