MX23RW : Saturday, May 18 10:09:17| >> :300:86500:86500:
Norwegian Eliteserien | Gameweek 4
Apr 21, 2024 at 4pm UK
Haugesund Stadion
Rosenborg

Haugesund
1 - 3
Rosenborg

Leite (50')
Leite (39'), Niyukuri (88')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Saeter (10', 43'), Broholm (90+6')
Selnaes (28'), Jenssen (54'), Reitan-Sunde (76')
Coverage of the Norwegian Eliteserien clash between FK Haugesund and Rosenborg.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Tromso 0-1 Haugesund
Sunday, April 14 at 4pm in Norwegian Eliteserien
Last Game: Rosenborg 1-0 HamKam
Sunday, April 14 at 4pm in Norwegian Eliteserien

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Rosenborg win with a probability of 41.32%. A win for FK Haugesund had a probability of 36.48% and a draw had a probability of 22.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Rosenborg win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.34%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (5.42%) and 1-3 (5.05%). The likeliest FK Haugesund win was 2-1 (7.8%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.2%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Rosenborg would win this match.

Result
FK HaugesundDrawRosenborg
36.48% (-0.362 -0.36) 22.21% (-0.061999999999998 -0.06) 41.32% (0.425 0.42)
Both teams to score 68.34% (0.182 0.18)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
68.1% (0.26100000000001 0.26)31.9% (-0.26 -0.26)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
46.55% (0.30399999999999 0.3)53.45% (-0.302 -0.3)
FK Haugesund Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.66% (-0.048000000000002 -0.05)18.34% (0.050000000000001 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.55% (-0.082999999999998 -0.08)49.45% (0.084000000000003 0.08)
Rosenborg Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.7% (0.274 0.27)16.3% (-0.274 -0.27)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.13% (0.497 0.5)45.87% (-0.495 -0.49)
Score Analysis
    FK Haugesund 36.48%
    Rosenborg 41.32%
    Draw 22.21%
FK HaugesundDrawRosenborg
2-1 @ 7.8% (-0.062 -0.06)
1-0 @ 5.07% (-0.08 -0.08)
3-1 @ 4.41% (-0.042 -0.04)
2-0 @ 4.3% (-0.074 -0.07)
3-2 @ 4% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-0 @ 2.43% (-0.046 -0.05)
4-1 @ 1.87% (-0.021 -0.02)
4-2 @ 1.7% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
4-0 @ 1.03% (-0.021 -0.02)
4-3 @ 1.03% (0.0069999999999999 0.01)
Other @ 2.85%
Total : 36.48%
1-1 @ 9.2% (-0.058999999999999 -0.06)
2-2 @ 7.07% (0.0089999999999995 0.01)
0-0 @ 2.99% (-0.043 -0.04)
3-3 @ 2.42% (0.022 0.02)
Other @ 0.53%
Total : 22.21%
1-2 @ 8.34% (0.023999999999999 0.02)
0-1 @ 5.42% (-0.026 -0.03)
1-3 @ 5.05% (0.061 0.06)
0-2 @ 4.92% (0.022 0.02)
2-3 @ 4.28% (0.045999999999999 0.05)
0-3 @ 2.98% (0.041 0.04)
1-4 @ 2.29% (0.049 0.05)
2-4 @ 1.94% (0.038 0.04)
0-4 @ 1.35% (0.031 0.03)
3-4 @ 1.1% (0.02 0.02)
Other @ 3.66%
Total : 41.32%

Head to Head
Aug 6, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 17
Haugesund
1-2
Rosenborg
Ibrahim Diarra (3')
Leite (63'), Fredriksen (79')
Leite (70')
Rosten (66'), Holte (89')
Borkeeiet (45+3'), Thorvaldsson (79')
May 16, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 7
Rosenborg
1-0
Haugesund
Bjorlo (57')
Tagseth (58')

Christensen (28'), Pajaziti (34')
Christensen (34')
Sep 11, 2022 7pm
Gameweek 22
Haugesund
2-1
Rosenborg
Zafeiris (29'), Christensen (55')
Dahl Reitan (19')
May 26, 2022 5pm
Gameweek 8
Rosenborg
3-3
Haugesund
Vecchia (35'), Pereira (55'), Reese (75' og.)
Saeter (47')
Soderlund (10' pen.), Sande (20'), Ndour (40')
Walstad (47'), Soderlund (48'), Selvik (60'), Sande (81')
Oct 27, 2021 5pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Bodo/GlimtBodo/Glimt87102141722
2SK BrannBrann9621156920
3MoldeMolde9522189917
4Fredrikstad8521167917
5KFUM OsloKFUM83321010012
6Viking FKViking FK83321011-112
7RosenborgRosenborg83141013-310
8Lillestrom83141013-310
9FK HaugesundHaugesund8314811-310
10StromsgodsetStromsgodset8314813-510
11KristiansundKristiansund82331013-39
12Odd9225920-118
13HamKam9144121027
14SandefjordSandefjord7214101007
15Sarpsborg 08Sarpsborg8215817-97
16Tromso ILTromso7106715-83


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!