MX23RW : Monday, August 15 10:04:19| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jun 26, 2022 at 5pm UK at Aspmyra Stadion
Bodo/Glimt
2 - 0
Aalesund
Pellegrino (76'), Wembangomo (89')
Wembangomo (45+1'), Solbakken (55')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Canadija (42'), Kallevag (55')
Coverage of the Norwegian Eliteserien clash between Bodo/Glimt and Aalesund.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Kristiansund 0-2 Bodo/Glimt
Saturday, June 18 at 5pm in Norwegian Eliteserien
Last Game: Aalesund 2-2 Valerenga
Sunday, June 19 at 7pm in Norwegian Eliteserien

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bodo/Glimt win with a probability of 60.97%. A draw had a probability of 19.8% and a win for Aalesund had a probability of 19.24%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bodo/Glimt win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.72%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.27%) and 1-0 (7.46%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.76%), while for an Aalesund win it was 1-2 (5.15%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with an 8.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Bodo/Glimt would win this match.

Result
Bodo/GlimtDrawAalesund
60.97% (0.45399999999999 0.45) 19.78% (-0.128 -0.13) 19.24% (-0.326 -0.33)
Both teams to score 61.58% (-0.131 -0.13)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
65.87% (0.094999999999999 0.09)34.13% (-0.097000000000001 -0.1)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
43.99% (0.107 0.11)56.01% (-0.107 -0.11)
Bodo/Glimt Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
89.11% (0.14400000000001 0.14)10.89% (-0.147 -0.15)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
64.96% (0.322 0.32)35.04% (-0.322 -0.32)
Aalesund Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.11% (-0.26000000000001 -0.26)30.89% (0.259 0.26)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.82% (-0.307 -0.31)67.18% (0.306 0.31)
Score Analysis
    Bodo/Glimt 60.97%
    Aalesund 19.24%
    Draw 19.78%
Bodo/GlimtDrawAalesund
2-1 @ 9.72%
2-0 @ 8.27% (0.058999999999999 0.06)
1-0 @ 7.46% (0.008 0.01)
3-1 @ 7.18% (0.044 0.04)
3-0 @ 6.11% (0.08 0.08)
3-2 @ 4.22% (-0.0050000000000008 -0.01)
4-1 @ 3.98% (0.048 0.05)
4-0 @ 3.39% (0.065 0.07)
4-2 @ 2.34% (0.011 0.01)
5-1 @ 1.77% (0.032 0.03)
5-0 @ 1.5% (0.037 0.04)
5-2 @ 1.04% (0.012 0.01)
4-3 @ 0.92% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 3.1%
Total : 60.97%
1-1 @ 8.76% (-0.053000000000001 -0.05)
2-2 @ 5.71% (-0.040999999999999 -0.04)
0-0 @ 3.36% (-0.017 -0.02)
3-3 @ 1.65% (-0.014 -0.01)
Other @ 0.3%
Total : 19.78%
1-2 @ 5.15% (-0.068 -0.07)
0-1 @ 3.95% (-0.048 -0.05)
0-2 @ 2.32% (-0.045 -0.04)
2-3 @ 2.23% (-0.032 -0.03)
1-3 @ 2.02% (-0.042 -0.04)
0-3 @ 0.91% (-0.024 -0.02)
Other @ 2.66%
Total : 19.24%

How you voted: Bodo/Glimt vs Aalesund

Bodo/Glimt
80.0%
Draw
20.0%
Aalesund
0.0%
15
Head to Head
Nov 8, 2020 5pm
Bodo/Glimt
7-0
Aalesund
Vetlesen (38'), Saltnes (44', 56'), Solbakken (70'), Junker (81', 90+3'), Andre Bjorkan (90')
Vetlesen (28')
Jul 12, 2020 5pm
Aalesund
1-6
Bodo/Glimt
Fridjonsson (30')
Fridjonsson (33'), Leo Gretarsson (48')
Zinckernagel (14', 55'), Fet (32'), Petter Hauge (35'), Saltnes (52'), Okoh Boniface (69')
Andre Bjorkan (40')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1MoldeMolde18133238172142
2Bodo/GlimtBodo/Glimt18114348202837
3Lillestrom18114332161637
4RosenborgRosenborg1897236221434
5Viking FKViking FK188553225729
6Valerenga FotballValerenga188373027327
7StromsgodsetStromsgodset177462426-225
8FK HaugesundHaugesund186482930-122
9Tromso ILTromso174942329-621
10SandefjordSandefjord186393139-821
11Aalesund185671927-821
12Odd1862101933-1420
13HamKam1831052122-119
14Sarpsborg 08Sarpsborg1861113235-319
15Jerv1842121438-2414
16KristiansundKristiansund1813141537-226

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!