MX23RW : Tuesday, April 16 07:54:38| >> :300:86500:86500:
Emmen
Eerste Divisie | Gameweek 27
Feb 23, 2024 at 7pm UK
De Oude Meerdijk
Cambuur

Emmen
2 - 0
Cambuur

Kieftenbeld (8'), Konings (75')
Bernadou (51')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Balk (49'), Uldrikis (83')
Coverage of the Eerste Divisie clash between Emmen and Cambuur.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Roda JC 3-2 Emmen
Friday, February 16 at 7pm in Eerste Divisie
Last Game: NAC Breda 1-2 Cambuur
Monday, February 19 at 7pm in Eerste Divisie

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Emmen win with a probability of 50.05%. A win for Cambuur had a probability of 27.66% and a draw had a probability of 22.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Emmen win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.4%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.19%) and 2-0 (6.86%). The likeliest Cambuur win was 1-2 (6.76%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.86%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 6.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Emmen would win this match.

Result
EmmenDrawCambuur
50.05% (-0.091000000000001 -0.09) 22.29% (0.018000000000001 0.02) 27.66% (0.069000000000003 0.07)
Both teams to score 63.52% (-0.013999999999996 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
63.59% (-0.040999999999997 -0.04)36.4% (0.033999999999999 0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
41.46% (-0.043999999999997 -0.04)58.53% (0.039000000000001 0.04)
Emmen Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.13% (-0.048000000000002 -0.05)14.86% (0.042 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
56.8% (-0.087000000000003 -0.09)43.19% (0.079999999999998 0.08)
Cambuur Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.61% (0.021000000000001 0.02)25.38% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.81% (0.033999999999999 0.03)60.18% (-0.041000000000004 -0.04)
Score Analysis
    Emmen 50.05%
    Cambuur 27.66%
    Draw 22.29%
EmmenDrawCambuur
2-1 @ 9.4% (-0.0040000000000013 -0)
1-0 @ 7.19% (0.0019999999999998 0)
2-0 @ 6.86% (-0.0089999999999995 -0.01)
3-1 @ 5.97% (-0.012 -0.01)
3-0 @ 4.36% (-0.012 -0.01)
3-2 @ 4.09% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
4-1 @ 2.85% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
4-0 @ 2.08% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.95% (-0.006 -0.01)
5-1 @ 1.09% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 4.22%
Total : 50.05%
1-1 @ 9.86% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-2 @ 6.44% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-0 @ 3.77% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.87% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 0.34%
Total : 22.29%
1-2 @ 6.76% (0.013 0.01)
0-1 @ 5.17% (0.013 0.01)
0-2 @ 3.55% (0.012 0.01)
1-3 @ 3.09% (0.008 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.95% (0.004 0)
0-3 @ 1.62% (0.0069999999999999 0.01)
1-4 @ 1.06% (0.004 0)
2-4 @ 1.01% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.46%
Total : 27.66%

Head to Head
Aug 11, 2023 7pm
Gameweek 1
Cambuur
2-2
Emmen
Breij (66'), Kooistra (90+8')
van der Meer (45+3'), Bangura (53'), De Jong (63'), van der Water (63'), Breij (83')
Scholte (38'), Hardeveld (44')
Burnet (53'), Hoekstra (63'), El Messaoudi (90+4')
Apr 1, 2023 7pm
Gameweek 27
Cambuur
1-2
Emmen
Paulissen (68')
El Messaoudi (78'), Veldmate (90+2')
Jan 15, 2023 3.45pm
Feb 23, 2018 7pm
Cambuur
1-1
Emmen
Daniels (25' pen.)
Crowley (82')
Peters (71')
Peters (39'), Jansen (82')
Oct 6, 2017 7pm
Emmen
2-0
Cambuur
Peters (30'), Haydary (72')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Willem II34227571304173
2Roda JC342010465303570
3Groningen34207764283667
4Dordrecht341712566452163
5ADO Den HaagADO Den Haag341610865442158
6De GraafschapDe Graafschap34184125447758
7NAC BredaNAC Breda34148125651550
8MVV MaastrichtMVV34147135854449
9Jong AZJong AZ34147135355-249
10Cambuur34136156765245
11VVV-VenloVVV-Venlo34129134851-345
12EmmenEmmen34136154956-745
13Helmond SportHelmond34128144650-444
14Jong AjaxJong Ajax34109155159-839
15FC EindhovenFC Eindhoven34814124153-1238
16TelstarTelstar3496194160-1933
17TOP OssOss34102222857-2932
18Jong PSVJong PSV3487195476-2231
19Den BoschDen Bosch3478193260-2829
20Jong FC UtrechtJong Utrecht3459202967-3824


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!