MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 12:06:38| >> :300:86500:86500:
Czech Liga | Gameweek 18
Dec 9, 2023 at 5pm UK
Vsesportovni stadion
Hradec Kralove
2 - 3
Banik Ostrava
Horak (14'), Pilar (45+2' pen.)
Vasulin (33'), Klima (42'), Leibl (57')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Ewerton (7'), Tanko (82', 89')
Kpozo (32'), Ndefe (43'), Pojezny (55'), Rigo (79')
Coverage of the Czech Liga clash between Hradec Kralove and Banik Ostrava.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Hradec Kralove 1-1 Plzen
Saturday, November 25 at 2pm in Czech Liga
Last Game: Slovacko 2-0 Banik Ostrava
Sunday, November 26 at 2pm in Czech Liga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Banik Ostrava win with a probability of 50.01%. A win for Hradec Kralove had a probability of 25.79% and a draw had a probability of 24.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Banik Ostrava win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.09%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.59%) and 0-2 (8.45%). The likeliest Hradec Kralove win was 1-0 (6.83%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.44%). The actual scoreline of 2-3 was predicted with a 3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Banik Ostrava would win this match.

Result
Hradec KraloveDrawBanik Ostrava
25.79% (-2.423 -2.42) 24.2% (-0.592 -0.59) 50.01% (3.015 3.02)
Both teams to score 55.13% (-0.082999999999998 -0.08)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.29% (0.827 0.83)46.71% (-0.828 -0.83)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.02% (0.768 0.77)68.98% (-0.77000000000001 -0.77)
Hradec Kralove Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.83% (-1.436 -1.44)32.17% (1.435 1.44)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.35% (-1.663 -1.66)68.65% (1.662 1.66)
Banik Ostrava Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.28% (1.565 1.57)18.72% (-1.565 -1.57)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.91% (2.555 2.56)50.09% (-2.556 -2.56)
Score Analysis
    Hradec Kralove 25.79%
    Banik Ostrava 50.01%
    Draw 24.19%
Hradec KraloveDrawBanik Ostrava
1-0 @ 6.83% (-0.525 -0.53)
2-1 @ 6.49% (-0.432 -0.43)
2-0 @ 3.87% (-0.466 -0.47)
3-1 @ 2.45% (-0.268 -0.27)
3-2 @ 2.06% (-0.116 -0.12)
3-0 @ 1.46% (-0.242 -0.24)
Other @ 2.62%
Total : 25.79%
1-1 @ 11.44% (-0.29 -0.29)
0-0 @ 6.02% (-0.212 -0.21)
2-2 @ 5.44% (-0.084 -0.08)
3-3 @ 1.15% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 24.19%
0-1 @ 10.09% (0.145 0.15)
1-2 @ 9.59% (0.229 0.23)
0-2 @ 8.45% (0.52 0.52)
1-3 @ 5.36% (0.378 0.38)
0-3 @ 4.72% (0.503 0.5)
2-3 @ 3.04% (0.101 0.1)
1-4 @ 2.24% (0.258 0.26)
0-4 @ 1.98% (0.296 0.3)
2-4 @ 1.27% (0.101 0.1)
Other @ 3.28%
Total : 50.01%

Head to Head
Aug 12, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 4
Banik Ostrava
2-0
Hradec Kralove
Buchta (90+2'), Tanko (90+5')
Blazek (58'), Juroska (65'), Tanko (74')

Cech (35')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Sparta Prague21182152143856
2Slavia PragueSlavia Prague21164143172652
3Viktoria PlzenPlzen22143552262645
4FC SlovackoSlovacko2110562923635
5Banik OstravaBanik Ostrava229493126531
6Sigma OlomoucOlomouc218582827129
7Mlada Boleslav228593737029
8Slovan LiberecSlovan Liberec227873434029
9Teplice227782324-128
10Bohemians 1905226791829-1125
11FK Baumit JablonecJablonec225982935-624
12Pardubice2165102127-623
13Hradec Kralove225892332-923
14FC Fastav ZlinZlin2246122649-2318
15MFK Karvina2244142242-2016
16Ceske Budejovice2142152046-2614

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!