MX23RW : Monday, August 15 04:21:44| >> :120:19266:19266:
Jul 1, 2022 at 1.30am UK at Estadio Defensores del Chaco
Olimpia
2 - 0
Atletico GO
Gonzalez (36'), Silva (56')
Torres (47'), Silva (54'), Otalvaro (88')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Hayner (15'), Churin (90+5')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Friday's Copa Sudamericana clash between Olimpia and Atletico Goianiense, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Cerro Porteno 0-1 Olimpia
Thursday, May 26 at 1am in Copa Libertadores
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Ceara 1-1 Atletico GO
Sunday, June 26 at 10pm in Brasileiro

We said: Olimpia 1-1 Atletico Goianiense

While Atletico Goianiense were more dominant in the group stage heading into this round, it is actually the hosts that have stronger form overall recently. That could lead to them having plenty of confidence for this fixture, but there will no doubt be a closely-fought encounter that could lead to them playing to a draw in this first leg. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Olimpia win with a probability of 46.58%. A draw had a probability of 29.1% and a win for Atletico Goianiense had a probability of 24.33%.

The most likely scoreline for a Olimpia win was 1-0 with a probability of 15.63%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.87%) and 2-1 (8.16%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.91%), while for an Atletico Goianiense win it was 0-1 (10.22%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 9.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Olimpia would win this match.

Result
OlimpiaDrawAtletico Goianiense
46.58% (0.033999999999999 0.03) 29.08% (-0.035 -0.04) 24.33% (0.0010000000000012 0)
Both teams to score 40.33% (0.083000000000006 0.08)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
34.74% (0.102 0.1)65.26% (-0.099999999999994 -0.1)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
15.93% (0.072999999999999 0.07)84.07% (-0.069999999999993 -0.07)
Olimpia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.72% (0.069999999999993 0.07)28.28% (-0.068000000000001 -0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36% (0.085000000000001 0.09)64% (-0.083999999999989 -0.08)
Atletico Goianiense Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
56.23% (0.062000000000005 0.06)43.77% (-0.060000000000002 -0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
20.07% (0.050000000000001 0.05)79.93% (-0.048000000000002 -0.05)
Score Analysis
    Olimpia 46.58%
    Atletico Goianiense 24.32%
    Draw 29.07%
OlimpiaDrawAtletico Goianiense
1-0 @ 15.63% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
2-0 @ 9.87%
2-1 @ 8.16% (0.013999999999999 0.01)
3-0 @ 4.16% (0.0070000000000006 0.01)
3-1 @ 3.43% (0.012 0.01)
3-2 @ 1.42% (0.008 0.01)
4-0 @ 1.31% (0.0050000000000001 0.01)
4-1 @ 1.08% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 1.52%
Total : 46.58%
1-1 @ 12.91% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 12.37% (-0.050000000000001 -0.05)
2-2 @ 3.37% (0.011 0.01)
Other @ 0.42%
Total : 29.07%
0-1 @ 10.22% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
1-2 @ 5.34% (0.008 0.01)
0-2 @ 4.23% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
1-3 @ 1.47% (0.0049999999999999 0)
0-3 @ 1.16% (0.00099999999999989 0)
2-3 @ 0.93% (0.004 0)
Other @ 0.98%
Total : 24.32%

How you voted: Olimpia vs Atletico GO

Olimpia
43.5%
Draw
56.5%
Atletico Goianiense
0.0%
23
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!