MX23RW : Sunday, July 21 08:28:18| >> :60:1836:1836:
Corinthians
Copa do Brasil | Third Round | 1st Leg
May 23, 2024 at 12am UK
Arena Corinthians

Corinthians
2 - 1
America FC

Alberto (42'), Caca (90+1')
Garro (86')
FT(HT: 1-0)
da Silva Costa Ferreira (52')
da Silva Costa Ferreira (45')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Wednesday's Copa do Brasil clash between Corinthians and America de Natal, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Corinthians 4-0 Argentinos Jrs
Wednesday, May 15 at 1.30am in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: America FC 1-1 Juventude (3-5 pen.)
Wednesday, August 26 at 8pm in Copa do Brasil

We said: Corinthians 2-0 America de Natal

Despite America FC pushing Corinthians all the way in the first leg of the game, the hosts have not lost any of their last six home games heading into this one, and we expect them to continue that streak with a victory here. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Corinthians win with a probability of 64.59%. A draw had a probability of 20.7% and a win for America de Natal had a probability of 14.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Corinthians win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.96%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.88%) and 2-1 (9.78%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.85%), while for an America de Natal win it was 0-1 (4.96%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.8% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Corinthians would win this match.

Result
CorinthiansDrawAmerica de Natal
64.59% (-0.0049999999999955 -0) 20.71%14.7% (0.004999999999999 0)
Both teams to score 48.4% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.29% (0.0039999999999978 0)46.71% (-0.0040000000000049 -0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.02% (0.0019999999999989 0)68.98% (-0.0040000000000049 -0)
Corinthians Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.28% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)13.72%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
59.03% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)40.96%
America de Natal Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
56.09% (0.007000000000005 0.01)43.91% (-0.0080000000000027 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
19.95% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)80.05% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Corinthians 64.59%
    America de Natal 14.7%
    Draw 20.71%
CorinthiansDrawAmerica de Natal
1-0 @ 11.96%
2-0 @ 11.88%
2-1 @ 9.78% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-0 @ 7.87% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
3-1 @ 6.48%
4-0 @ 3.91% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-1 @ 3.22%
3-2 @ 2.67% (0.00099999999999989 0)
5-0 @ 1.55%
4-2 @ 1.32%
5-1 @ 1.28%
Other @ 2.67%
Total : 64.59%
1-1 @ 9.85%
0-0 @ 6.02% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-2 @ 4.03% (0.00099999999999945 0)
Other @ 0.81%
Total : 20.71%
0-1 @ 4.96%
1-2 @ 4.05% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-2 @ 2.04%
1-3 @ 1.11% (0.0010000000000001 0)
2-3 @ 1.1%
Other @ 1.43%
Total : 14.7%

How you voted: Corinthians vs America FC

Corinthians
60.0%
Draw
20.0%
America de Natal
20.0%
5
Head to Head
May 2, 2024
12am
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Bournemouth00000000
2Arsenal00000000
3Aston Villa00000000
4Brentford00000000
5Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton00000000
6Chelsea00000000
7Crystal Palace00000000
8Everton00000000
9Fulham00000000
10Ipswich TownIpswich00000000
11Leicester CityLeicester00000000
12Liverpool00000000
13Manchester CityMan City00000000
14Manchester UnitedMan Utd00000000
15Newcastle UnitedNewcastle00000000
16Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest00000000
17Southampton00000000
18Tottenham HotspurSpurs00000000
19West Ham UnitedWest Ham00000000
20Wolverhampton WanderersWolves00000000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!