MX23RW : Wednesday, August 10 08:40:28| >> :120:40155:40155:
Jul 5, 2022 at 6pm UK at Swedbank Stadion, Malm
Malmo
3 - 2
Vikingur
Olsson (16'), Toivonen (42'), Birmancevic (84')
Christiansen (13'), Birmancevic (41'), Rakip (66')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Mani Ingason (38'), Gudjonsson (90+3')
Ekroth (23'), Mani Ingason (29'), Orlygur Andrason (32'), Punyed (34'), Ingason (83')
Mani Ingason (39')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Tuesday's Champions League clash between Malmo and Vikingur Reykjavík, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Sundsvall 2-1 Malmo
Friday, July 1 at 6pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Inter Escaldes 0-1 Vikingur Reykjavík
Friday, June 24 at 8.30pm in Champions League

We said: Malmo 3-1 Vikingur Reykjavík

Vikingur have done all they can by posting victory after victory in the lead-up to this game, but the greater European pedigree of Malmo will surely become apparent on their own turf. Milojevic's squad has been depleted somewhat by injuries and illness, but the Swedish champions will expect to put one foot firmly in the second round regardless. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Malmo win with a probability of 49.52%. A win for Vikingur Reykjavik had a probability of 26.67% and a draw had a probability of 23.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Malmo win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.57%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.32%) and 2-0 (7.99%). The likeliest Vikingur Reykjavik win was 1-2 (6.68%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.15%). The actual scoreline of 3-2 was predicted with a 3.3% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Malmo would win this match.

Result
MalmoDrawVikingur Reykjavik
49.52% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01) 23.81% (0.0079999999999991 0.01) 26.67%
Both teams to score 57.24% (-0.031999999999996 -0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.69% (-0.042000000000002 -0.04)44.31% (0.042000000000002 0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.32% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)66.68% (0.040000000000006 0.04)
Malmo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.01% (-0.016999999999996 -0.02)17.99% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.15% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)48.85% (0.030999999999999 0.03)
Vikingur Reykjavik Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.79% (-0.021999999999991 -0.02)30.2% (0.024000000000001 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.63% (-0.026999999999994 -0.03)66.36% (0.027999999999992 0.03)
Score Analysis
    Malmo 49.52%
    Vikingur Reykjavik 26.67%
    Draw 23.8%
MalmoDrawVikingur Reykjavik
2-1 @ 9.57%
1-0 @ 9.32% (0.012 0.01)
2-0 @ 7.99% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-1 @ 5.47% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-0 @ 4.57%
3-2 @ 3.28% (-0.004 -0)
4-1 @ 2.35% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-0 @ 1.96% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
4-2 @ 1.41% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 3.6%
Total : 49.52%
1-1 @ 11.15%
2-2 @ 5.73% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
0-0 @ 5.43% (0.0089999999999995 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.31% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Other @ 0.18%
Total : 23.8%
1-2 @ 6.68% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
0-1 @ 6.51% (0.008 0.01)
0-2 @ 3.89% (0.0020000000000002 0)
1-3 @ 2.67% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
2-3 @ 2.29% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-3 @ 1.55%
Other @ 3.09%
Total : 26.67%

How you voted: Malmo vs Vikingur Reykjavík

Malmo
66.7%
Draw
13.1%
Vikingur Reykjavík
20.2%
84
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!