MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 13:17:46| >> :300:86500:86500:
Augsburg logo
Leverkusen logo
Bayern logo
Dortmund logo
Borussia Monchengladbach logo
Eintracht Frankfurt logo
Koln logo
Freiburg logo
Heidenheim
Hoffenheim logo
Mainz logo
Leipzig logo
SV Darmstadt
Stuttgart
Union Berlin logo
VfL Bochum
Werder Bremen logo
Wolfsburg
Heidenheim
Bundesliga | Gameweek 14
Dec 9, 2023 at 2.30pm UK
Voith-Arena
SV Darmstadt
Heidenheim
3 - 2
SV Darmstadt 98
Schoppner (42'), Mainka (69', 71')
Kleindienst (55'), Dinkci (63')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Skarke (52'), Maloney (60' og.)
Muller (62'), Karic (81')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Saturday's Bundesliga clash between Heidenheim and SV Darmstadt 98, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: RB Leipzig 2-1 Heidenheim
Saturday, December 2 at 2.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: SV Darmstadt 98 0-1 FC Koln
Friday, December 1 at 7.30pm in Bundesliga

We said: Heidenheim 2-1 SV Darmstadt 98

A closely-fought contest between two teams desperate to returning to winning way and climb away from danger is set to take place on Saturday. Taking into account Heidenheim's home form and Darmstadt's struggles on the road, we believe that the hosts will do just enough to grind out hard-fought victory to remain outside of the bottom three. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Heidenheim win with a probability of 55.9%. A draw had a probability of 22.5% and a win for SV Darmstadt 98 had a probability of 21.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Heidenheim win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.89%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.81%) and 2-0 (9.17%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.56%), while for a SV Darmstadt 98 win it was 1-2 (5.69%). The actual scoreline of 3-2 was predicted with a 3.3% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Heidenheim would win this match.

Result
HeidenheimDrawSV Darmstadt 98
55.9% (0.243 0.24) 22.49% (-0.077999999999999 -0.08) 21.6% (-0.168 -0.17)
Both teams to score 55.8% (0.020000000000003 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
56.52% (0.139 0.14)43.48% (-0.142 -0.14)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.12% (0.13800000000001 0.14)65.87% (-0.14 -0.14)
Heidenheim Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.6% (0.129 0.13)15.39% (-0.133 -0.13)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.79% (0.244 0.24)44.2% (-0.247 -0.25)
SV Darmstadt 98 Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.96% (-0.078999999999994 -0.08)34.04% (0.077999999999996 0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.27% (-0.087 -0.09)70.72% (0.084999999999994 0.08)
Score Analysis
    Heidenheim 55.9%
    SV Darmstadt 98 21.6%
    Draw 22.48%
HeidenheimDrawSV Darmstadt 98
2-1 @ 9.89% (0.0079999999999991 0.01)
1-0 @ 9.81% (-0.016 -0.02)
2-0 @ 9.17% (0.026 0.03)
3-1 @ 6.17% (0.033 0.03)
3-0 @ 5.72% (0.042 0.04)
3-2 @ 3.32% (0.01 0.01)
4-1 @ 2.88% (0.028 0.03)
4-0 @ 2.68% (0.032 0.03)
4-2 @ 1.55% (0.012 0.01)
5-1 @ 1.08% (0.015 0.01)
5-0 @ 1% (0.017 0.02)
Other @ 2.64%
Total : 55.9%
1-1 @ 10.56% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
2-2 @ 5.33% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
0-0 @ 5.24% (-0.032999999999999 -0.03)
3-3 @ 1.19% (0.002 0)
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 22.48%
1-2 @ 5.69% (-0.034 -0.03)
0-1 @ 5.65% (-0.047 -0.05)
0-2 @ 3.04% (-0.032 -0.03)
1-3 @ 2.05% (-0.016 -0.02)
2-3 @ 1.91% (-0.006 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.09% (-0.014 -0.01)
Other @ 2.16%
Total : 21.6%

How you voted: Heidenheim vs SV Darmstadt 98

Heidenheim
77.3%
Draw
22.7%
SV Darmstadt 98
0.0%
22
Head to Head
Mar 4, 2023 7.30pm
Aug 27, 2022 12pm
Gameweek 6
SV Darmstadt 98
2-2
Heidenheim
Manu (36'), Ronstadt (76')
Holland (9'), Muller (17')
Mainka (70'), Kleindienst (82')
Beck (10'), Sessa (54'), Mainka (65'), Kleindienst (87'), Fohrenbach (88'), Kuhlwetter (90+4')
Mar 4, 2022 5.30pm
Gameweek 25
SV Darmstadt 98
3-2
Heidenheim
Seydel (77'), Tietz (81'), Skarke (83')
Skarke (5'), Bader (51'), Celic (90+3')
Kuhlwetter (17'), Leipertz (61')
Malone (70')
Sep 24, 2021 5.30pm
Gameweek 8
Heidenheim
2-1
SV Darmstadt 98
Mohr (40' pen.), Schimmer (84')
Husing (33'), Theuerkauf (90+1')
Tietz (52')
Sobiech (12'), Berko (90+4')
May 16, 2021 2.30pm
Gameweek 33
SV Darmstadt 98
5-1
Heidenheim
Rapp (18'), Dursun (40', 54', 59', 83')
Husing (12')
Mainka (4'), Kleindienst (89')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Bayer LeverkusenB. Leverkusen23194059164361
2Bayern MunichBayern23172463263753
3Stuttgart23152652292347
4Borussia DortmundDortmund22118344271741
5RB Leipzig23124749301940
6Eintracht FrankfurtFrankfurt228953428633
7Werder Bremen238693235-330
8Freiburg228592940-1129
9Heidenheim237793340-728
10Hoffenheim227693841-327
11Borussia MonchengladbachBorussia M'bach2367104145-425
12Union BerlinUnion Berlin2374122337-1425
13VfL BochumVfL Bochum2351082846-1825
14Wolfsburg2266102634-824
15Augsburg225893140-923
16FC Koln2338121637-2117
17Mainz 05Mainz2329121837-1915
18SV Darmstadt 98Darmstadt2327142452-2813

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!