MX23RW : Thursday, May 26 04:06:07| >> :300:86500:86500:
Arminia Bielefeld logos
Augsburg logo
Leverkusen logo
Bayern logo
Dortmund logo
Borussia Monchengladbach logo
Eintracht Frankfurt logo
Koln logo
Freiburg logo
Greuther Furth
Hertha Berlin logo
Hoffenheim logo
Mainz logo
Leipzig logo
Stuttgart
Union Berlin logo
VfL Bochum
Wolfsburg
Jan 22, 2022 at 2.30pm UK at Borussia-Park
Borussia M'bach
1 - 2
Union Berlin
Kone (40')
Friedrich (28')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Kruse (18' pen., 84')
Promel (3'), Knoche (66')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Saturday's Bundesliga clash between Borussia Monchengladbach and Union Berlin, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Borussia Monchengladbach win with a probability of 45.14%. A win for Union Berlin has a probability of 30.17% and a draw has a probability of 24.7%.

The most likely scoreline was Borussia Monchengladbach 1-1 Union Berlin with a probability of 11.62%. The next most likely scorelines were 1-0 (9.29%), 2-1 (9.22%), 2-0 (7.36%). The actual score line of 1-2 was predicted with a 7.3%.

Result
Borussia MonchengladbachDrawUnion Berlin
45.14%24.7%30.17%
Both teams to score 56.78%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.94%46.06%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.64%68.36%
Borussia Monchengladbach Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.51%20.49%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.04%52.97%
Union Berlin Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.41%28.6%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.61%64.4%
Score Analysis
    Borussia Monchengladbach 45.14%
    Union Berlin 30.17%
    Draw 24.69%
Borussia MonchengladbachDrawUnion Berlin
1-0 @ 9.29%
2-1 @ 9.22%
2-0 @ 7.36%
3-1 @ 4.87%
3-0 @ 3.89%
3-2 @ 3.05%
4-1 @ 1.93%
4-0 @ 1.54%
4-2 @ 1.21%
Other @ 2.78%
Total : 45.14%
1-1 @ 11.62%
0-0 @ 5.86%
2-2 @ 5.77%
3-3 @ 1.27%
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 24.69%
0-1 @ 7.33%
1-2 @ 7.28%
0-2 @ 4.59%
1-3 @ 3.04%
2-3 @ 2.41%
0-3 @ 1.92%
1-4 @ 0.95%
Other @ 2.65%
Total : 30.17%

How you voted: Borussia M'bach vs Union Berlin

Borussia Monchengladbach
52.4%
Draw
19.0%
Union Berlin
28.6%
42
Head to Head
Aug 29, 2021 2.30pm
Jan 30, 2021 2.30pm
Sep 26, 2020 2.30pm
Nov 23, 2019 2.30pm

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CBayern MunichBayern34245597376077
2Borussia DortmundDortmund34223985523369
3Bayer LeverkusenB. Leverkusen34197880473364
4RB Leipzig341771072373558
5Union BerlinUnion Berlin3416995044657
6Freiburg341510958461255
7FC Koln341410105249352
8Mainz 0534137145045546
9Hoffenheim34137145860-246
10Borussia MonchengladbachBorussia M'bach34129135461-745
11Eintracht FrankfurtFrankfurt341012124549-442
12Wolfsburg34126164354-1142
13VfL BochumVfL Bochum34126163852-1442
14Augsburg34108163956-1738
15Stuttgart34712154159-1833
16Hertha Berlin3496193771-3433
RArminia Bielefeld34513162753-2628
RGreuther Furth3439222882-5418

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!