MX23RW : Saturday, February 24 02:25:43| >> :300:86500:86500:
Bragantino
Brasileiro | Gameweek 36
Nov 30, 2023 at 11.30pm UK
Estadio Nabi Abi Chedid
Fortaleza
Bragantino
1 - 2
Fortaleza
Sasha (45+3')
Capixaba (44')
Ramires (74'), Alerrandro (78')
FT(HT: 1-2)
Pikachu (14'), Calebe (23')
Welison (43'), Ricardo (48'), Pikachu (56'), Augusto (72')
Coverage of the Brasileiro clash between Bragantino and Fortaleza.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Internacional 1-0 Bragantino
Sunday, November 26 at 9.30pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Fortaleza 2-2 Palmeiras
Sunday, November 26 at 9.30pm in Brasileiro

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bragantino win with a probability of 58.99%. A draw had a probability of 23.1% and a win for Fortaleza had a probability of 17.91%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bragantino win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.73%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.29%) and 2-1 (9.72%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.95%), while for a Fortaleza win it was 0-1 (6.18%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 4.7% likelihood.

Result
BragantinoDrawFortaleza
58.99% (-1.205 -1.21) 23.09% (0.415 0.42) 17.91% (0.787 0.79)
Both teams to score 47.91% (0.243 0.24)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49% (-0.462 -0.46)50.99% (0.458 0.46)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.14% (-0.406 -0.41)72.86% (0.40300000000001 0.4)
Bragantino Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.03% (-0.57899999999999 -0.58)16.97% (0.577 0.58)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
52.92% (-1.036 -1.04)47.07% (1.035 1.04)
Fortaleza Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
57.7% (0.69 0.69)42.3% (-0.691 -0.69)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.3% (0.587 0.59)78.69% (-0.589 -0.59)
Score Analysis
    Bragantino 58.99%
    Fortaleza 17.91%
    Draw 23.09%
BragantinoDrawFortaleza
1-0 @ 12.73% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-0 @ 11.29% (-0.23 -0.23)
2-1 @ 9.72% (-0.012 -0.01)
3-0 @ 6.68% (-0.27 -0.27)
3-1 @ 5.74% (-0.12 -0.12)
4-0 @ 2.96% (-0.18 -0.18)
4-1 @ 2.55% (-0.104 -0.1)
3-2 @ 2.47% (-0.004 -0)
4-2 @ 1.1% (-0.023 -0.02)
5-0 @ 1.05% (-0.085 -0.09)
5-1 @ 0.9% (-0.056 -0.06)
Other @ 1.81%
Total : 58.99%
1-1 @ 10.95% (0.2 0.2)
0-0 @ 7.18% (0.131 0.13)
2-2 @ 4.18% (0.073 0.07)
Other @ 0.78%
Total : 23.09%
0-1 @ 6.18% (0.227 0.23)
1-2 @ 4.71% (0.172 0.17)
0-2 @ 2.66% (0.146 0.15)
1-3 @ 1.35% (0.074 0.07)
2-3 @ 1.2% (0.044 0.04)
Other @ 1.81%
Total : 17.91%

Head to Head
Jul 29, 2023 10.30pm
Gameweek 17
Fortaleza
0-3
Bragantino

Guilherme (78'), Titi (81')
Candido (23'), Goncalves (69'), Borbas (90+2')
Evangelista (45+5'), Borbas (45+2'), Neves (50')
Nov 9, 2022 11.30pm
Gameweek 37
Fortaleza
6-0
Bragantino
Welison (26'), Hercules (37'), Rocha (42' pen.), Romero (45', 57'), Galhardo (90')
Jul 20, 2022 11pm
Gameweek 18
Bragantino
2-1
Fortaleza
Evangelista (37'), Novaes (90+7')
Schwengber (58'), Ortiz (58'), Vinicios (71'), Natan (79')
Britez (57')
Ronald (39'), Crispim (40'), Ceballos (52')
Nov 13, 2021 10pm
Gameweek 32
Bragantino
3-0
Fortaleza
Helinho (4'), Ytalo (15'), Artur (60' pen.)
Praxedes (50'), Jadsom (90+2'), Schwengber (90+3')

Melo (44'), Lima (50'), Jussa (74'), Depietri (77')
Jul 25, 2021 8pm
Gameweek 13
Fortaleza
1-0
Bragantino
Robson (13')
Jussa (23'), Tinga (49'), de Vargas (52'), Felipe (56')

Helinho (90+2')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1PalmeirasPalmeiras382010864333170
2Gremio38215126356768
3Atletico Mineiro381991052322066
4FlamengoFlamengo381991056421466
5Botafogo3818101058372164
6BragantinoBragantino3817111049351462
7Fluminense38168145147456
8Athletico ParanaenseAthletico PR381414105143856
9InternacionalInternacional381510134645155
10FortalezaFortaleza38159144544154
11Sao Paulo381411134038253
12Cuiaba38149154039151
13Corinthians381214124748-150
14Cruzeiro381114133532347
15Vasco da GamaVasco38129174151-1045
16Bahia38128185053-344
17SantosSantos381110173964-2543
18GoiasGoias38911183653-1738
19Coritiba3886244173-3230
20America MineiroAmerica Mineiro3859244281-3924

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!