MX23RW : Friday, April 19 06:12:35| >> :300:86500:86500:
Huracan
Argentine Primera Division | Gameweek 7
Feb 24, 2024 at 10.30pm UK
Estadio Tomas Adolfo Duco
San Lorenzo

Huracan
0 - 0
San Lorenzo


Echeverria (37'), Souto (45+3'), Tobio (78'), Alarcon (90+3')
FT

Romana (15'), Bareiro (28'), Campi (56'), Lujan (69')
Coverage of the Argentine Primera Division clash between Huracan and San Lorenzo.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Velez Sarsfield 1-0 Huracan
Sunday, February 18 at 8pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: San Lorenzo 2-0 Tigre
Saturday, February 17 at 8pm in Argentine Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Huracan win with a probability of 40.92%. A draw has a probability of 33.4% and a win for San Lorenzo has a probability of 25.68%.

The most likely scoreline for a Huracan win is 1-0 with a probability of 17.9%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 (8.91%) and 2-1 (6.41%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 0-0 (17.99%), while for a San Lorenzo win it is 0-1 (12.96%).

Result
HuracanDrawSan Lorenzo
40.92% (0.275 0.27) 33.39% (0.422 0.42) 25.68% (-0.699 -0.7)
Both teams to score 32.35% (-1.106 -1.11)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
24.67% (-1.097 -1.1)75.33% (1.093 1.09)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
9.54% (-0.635 -0.64)90.46% (0.631 0.63)
Huracan Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.01% (-0.479 -0.48)36.98% (0.475 0.48)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.23% (-0.48 -0.48)73.77% (0.47499999999999 0.47)
San Lorenzo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
51.33% (-1.357 -1.36)48.67% (1.352 1.35)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
16.28% (-0.995 -1)83.72% (0.992 0.99)
Score Analysis
    Huracan 40.92%
    San Lorenzo 25.68%
    Draw 33.38%
HuracanDrawSan Lorenzo
1-0 @ 17.9% (0.5 0.5)
2-0 @ 8.91% (0.135 0.14)
2-1 @ 6.41% (-0.15 -0.15)
3-0 @ 2.95% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
3-1 @ 2.13% (-0.078 -0.08)
Other @ 2.62%
Total : 40.92%
0-0 @ 17.99% (0.72 0.72)
1-1 @ 12.89% (-0.13 -0.13)
2-2 @ 2.31% (-0.147 -0.15)
Other @ 0.19%
Total : 33.38%
0-1 @ 12.96% (0.040000000000001 0.04)
0-2 @ 4.67% (-0.17 -0.17)
1-2 @ 4.64% (-0.232 -0.23)
0-3 @ 1.12% (-0.087 -0.09)
1-3 @ 1.11% (-0.102 -0.1)
Other @ 1.18%
Total : 25.68%

Head to Head
Sep 30, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 7
San Lorenzo
1-1
Huracan
Bareiro (90+8' pen.)
Hernandez (43'), Bareiro (81'), Elias (84')
Hernandez (52')
Pussetto (61')
Pereyra (37'), Fattori (84'), Chavez (90+4'), Alfonso (90+5')
Pussetto (90+10')
Mar 5, 2023 10.15pm
Gameweek 6
Huracan
1-1
San Lorenzo
Coccaro (20' pen.)
Elias (45+4')
Oct 1, 2022 7.30pm
Mar 19, 2022 7.15pm
Gameweek 7
San Lorenzo
0-0
Huracan
Fernandez (37'), Gordillo (80')
Ibanez (32'), Galvan (33'), Bajamich (83'), (87')
Oct 24, 2021 10pm
Second Phase
Huracan
2-1
San Lorenzo
Cristaldo (64'), Candia (86')
Cristaldo (64'), Cabral (88')
Di Santo (77')
Gordillo (77'), Flores (90+1')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!