MX23RW : Wednesday, August 10 05:12:41| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jul 3, 2022 at 4.30pm UK at Ostgotaporten
Norrkoping
0 - 1
Sirius

Markovic (42'), Ortmark (59')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Sugita (57')
Wright (86'), Mitov-Nilsson (90+3')
Coverage of the Swedish Allsvenskan clash between IFK Norrkoping and Sirius.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Mjallby AIF 1-1 Norrkoping
Sunday, June 26 at 2pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Sirius 1-2 Goteborg
Monday, June 27 at 6pm in Swedish Allsvenskan

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a IFK Norrkoping win with a probability of 62.97%. A draw had a probability of 19.7% and a win for Sirius had a probability of 17.33%.

The most likely scoreline for a IFK Norrkoping win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.86%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.31%) and 1-0 (8.52%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.03%), while for a Sirius win it was 1-2 (4.78%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 4.1% likelihood.

Result
IFK NorrkopingDrawSirius
62.97% (-0.426 -0.43) 19.7% (0.145 0.15) 17.33% (0.281 0.28)
Both teams to score 57.98% (0.089999999999996 0.09)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
62.92% (-0.164 -0.16)37.07% (0.165 0.16)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
40.73% (-0.179 -0.18)59.27% (0.179 0.18)
IFK Norrkoping Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.75% (-0.16000000000001 -0.16)11.25% (0.161 0.16)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
64.18% (-0.35199999999999 -0.35)35.82% (0.352 0.35)
Sirius Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.32% (0.218 0.22)34.68% (-0.21700000000001 -0.22)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.6% (0.231 0.23)71.4% (-0.232 -0.23)
Score Analysis
    IFK Norrkoping 62.97%
    Sirius 17.33%
    Draw 19.7%
IFK NorrkopingDrawSirius
2-1 @ 9.86% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
2-0 @ 9.31% (-0.046999999999999 -0.05)
1-0 @ 8.52% (0.013000000000002 0.01)
3-1 @ 7.18% (-0.040999999999999 -0.04)
3-0 @ 6.78% (-0.079000000000001 -0.08)
4-1 @ 3.92% (-0.049 -0.05)
3-2 @ 3.8% (0.0019999999999998 0)
4-0 @ 3.7% (-0.068 -0.07)
4-2 @ 2.08% (-0.013 -0.01)
5-1 @ 1.72% (-0.032 -0.03)
5-0 @ 1.62% (-0.04 -0.04)
5-2 @ 0.91% (-0.012 -0.01)
Other @ 3.56%
Total : 62.97%
1-1 @ 9.03% (0.067 0.07)
2-2 @ 5.22% (0.036 0.04)
0-0 @ 3.9% (0.032 0.03)
3-3 @ 1.34% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
Other @ 0.21%
Total : 19.7%
1-2 @ 4.78% (0.064 0.06)
0-1 @ 4.13% (0.056999999999999 0.06)
0-2 @ 2.19% (0.043 0.04)
2-3 @ 1.84% (0.024 0.02)
1-3 @ 1.69% (0.032 0.03)
Other @ 2.7%
Total : 17.33%

How you voted: Norrkoping vs Sirius

IFK Norrkoping
71.4%
Draw
14.3%
Sirius
14.3%
7
Head to Head
Sep 22, 2021 6pm
Sirius
2-4
Norrkoping
Zeidan (8'), Stahl (90+4')
Wahlqvist (20'), Bjork (24', 51'), Khazeni (70')
Lund (1')
Apr 11, 2021 4.30pm
Norrkoping
1-1
Sirius
Freyr Skulason (24')
Haksabanovic (65'), Agardius (86')
Ortmark (56')
Hellborg (27'), Girmai (86')
Oct 4, 2020 4.30pm
Norrkoping
1-2
Sirius
Nyman (37')
Haksabanovic (85')
Sugita (38'), Saeid (56')
Hellborg (42'), Ekdal (77')
Jul 19, 2020 1.30pm
Sirius
4-2
Norrkoping
Sugita (24', 64'), Saeid (52' pen.), Vecchia (66' pen.)
Andersson (53')
Nyman (34'), Abdulrazak (84')
Gerson (58'), Bergmann Johannesson (90+4')
May 3, 2020 4.30pm
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1HackenHacken17105242251735
2Djurgardens IFDjurgarden17104335112434
3HammarbyHammarby17103434132133
4AIK FotbollAIK179442420431
5IFK GoteborgGoteborg179352415930
6MalmoMalmo179352315830
7KalmarKalmar178361914527
8Mjallby AIF177641815327
9SiriusSirius177372025-524
10ElfsborgElfsborg175753124722
11IFK NorrkopingNorrkoping175481821-319
12Varbergs BoISVarbergs175391430-1618
13Varnamo174581626-1017
14Degerfors1732121334-2111
15Helsingborg1724111228-1610
16SundsvallSundsvall1731131643-2710

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!