MX23RW : Saturday, August 20 06:04:16| >> :300:86500:86500:
Aug 6, 2022 at 2pm UK at Ostgotaporten
Norrkoping
2 - 0
Degerfors
Nyman (33'), Sigurdsson (90')
Freyr Skulason (66'), Sigurdsson (66')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Faraj (66'), Orqvist (81'), Carlen (87')
Coverage of the Swedish Allsvenskan clash between IFK Norrkoping and Degerfors.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Goteborg 2-0 Norrkoping
Monday, August 1 at 6pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Degerfors 2-1 Kalmar
Saturday, July 30 at 2pm in Swedish Allsvenskan

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a IFK Norrkoping win with a probability of 60.66%. A draw had a probability of 20.8% and a win for Degerfors had a probability of 18.53%.

The most likely scoreline for a IFK Norrkoping win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.94%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.53%) and 1-0 (9.28%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.68%), while for a Degerfors win it was 1-2 (5.05%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 9.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that IFK Norrkoping would win this match.

Result
IFK NorrkopingDrawDegerfors
60.66% (0.0050000000000026 0.01) 20.8% (-0.013999999999999 -0.01) 18.53% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Both teams to score 56.45% (0.044000000000004 0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.8% (0.055 0.05)40.19% (-0.060000000000002 -0.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
37.43% (0.058 0.06)62.56% (-0.063000000000002 -0.06)
IFK Norrkoping Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.16% (0.016999999999996 0.02)12.83% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
60.82% (0.036999999999999 0.04)39.18% (-0.042000000000002 -0.04)
Degerfors Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.76% (0.034999999999997 0.03)35.23% (-0.041000000000004 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.01% (0.038 0.04)71.98% (-0.043999999999997 -0.04)
Score Analysis
    IFK Norrkoping 60.66%
    Degerfors 18.53%
    Draw 20.8%
IFK NorrkopingDrawDegerfors
2-1 @ 9.94% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-0 @ 9.53% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)
1-0 @ 9.28% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
3-1 @ 6.8% (0.0040000000000004 0)
3-0 @ 6.52% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-2 @ 3.55% (0.0059999999999998 0.01)
4-1 @ 3.49% (0.0049999999999999 0)
4-0 @ 3.35% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-2 @ 1.82% (0.0050000000000001 0.01)
5-1 @ 1.43% (0.0029999999999999 0)
5-0 @ 1.38% (0.002 0)
Other @ 3.56%
Total : 60.66%
1-1 @ 9.68% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.19% (0.0049999999999999 0)
0-0 @ 4.52% (-0.013000000000001 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.23% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 0.18%
Total : 20.8%
1-2 @ 5.05% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-1 @ 4.72% (-0.008 -0.01)
0-2 @ 2.46% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
2-3 @ 1.8% (0.0029999999999999 0)
1-3 @ 1.76% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 2.74%
Total : 18.53%

Head to Head
Jul 9, 2022 4.30pm
Degerfors
1-1
Norrkoping
Salmon (90+4')
Durdic (45'), Vukojevic (87')
Agardius (6')
Ortmark (21'), Eid (39'), Sema (63')
Nov 28, 2021 2pm
Degerfors
4-1
Norrkoping
Bertilsson (13' pen., 26'), Lindahl (19'), Ekroth (45')
Ekroth (43')
Bjork (75')
Castegren (34')
May 13, 2021 5.30pm
Norrkoping
1-1
Degerfors
Adegbenro (38')
Adegbenro (62')
Saidi (57')
Edvardsen (68')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1HackenHacken18115243251838
2Djurgardens IFDjurgarden18114338132537
3HammarbyHammarby18113435132236
4MalmoMalmo18103526161033
5AIK FotbollAIK189542622432
6IFK GoteborgGoteborg189362416830
7KalmarKalmar188372117427
8Mjallby AIF187651816227
9SiriusSirius187472025-525
10ElfsborgElfsborg185853225723
11IFK NorrkopingNorrkoping185581922-320
12Varbergs BoISVarbergs185491531-1619
13Varnamo184681828-1018
14Degerfors1833121435-2112
15Helsingborg1825111228-1611
16SundsvallSundsvall1831141746-2910

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!