MX23RW : Sunday, July 21 06:58:07| >> :300:86500:86500:
Swedish Allsvenskan | Gameweek 8
May 11, 2024 at 2pm UK
Sannarps IP

Halmstad
1 - 3
Mjallby AIF

Wiedesheim-Paul (71')
Baffoe (56'), Wiedesheim-Paul (87')
FT(HT: 0-3)
Stroud (7'), Johansson (14'), Stahl (37' pen.)
Kiilerich (73'), Stahl (86'), Brorsson (90+2')
Coverage of the Swedish Allsvenskan clash between Halmstads BK and Mjallby AIF.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Kalmar 5-2 Halmstad
Saturday, May 4 at 2pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Mjallby AIF 1-1 Brommapojkarna
Saturday, May 4 at 2pm in Swedish Allsvenskan

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Mjallby AIF win with a probability of 41.11%. A win for Halmstads BK had a probability of 31.5% and a draw had a probability of 27.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Mjallby AIF win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.68%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.46%) and 0-2 (7.63%). The likeliest Halmstads BK win was 1-0 (9.9%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.94%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 3.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Mjallby AIF would win this match.

Result
Halmstads BKDrawMjallby AIF
31.5% (-0.004999999999999 -0) 27.39% (0.0010000000000012 0) 41.11% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Both teams to score 48.85% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.41% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)56.59% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.44% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)77.56%
Halmstads BK Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.98% (-0.0050000000000097 -0.01)33.03% (0.0039999999999978 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.38% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)69.62% (0.0039999999999907 0)
Mjallby AIF Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.93%27.07% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.56%62.44% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)
Score Analysis
    Halmstads BK 31.5%
    Mjallby AIF 41.11%
    Draw 27.39%
Halmstads BKDrawMjallby AIF
1-0 @ 9.9%
2-1 @ 7.17% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
2-0 @ 5.49% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-1 @ 2.65%
3-0 @ 2.03% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-2 @ 1.73%
Other @ 2.54%
Total : 31.5%
1-1 @ 12.94%
0-0 @ 8.94% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-2 @ 4.69%
Other @ 0.83%
Total : 27.39%
0-1 @ 11.68%
1-2 @ 8.46%
0-2 @ 7.63% (0.0010000000000003 0)
1-3 @ 3.68%
0-3 @ 3.33%
2-3 @ 2.04%
1-4 @ 1.2%
0-4 @ 1.09%
Other @ 2%
Total : 41.11%

Head to Head
Oct 22, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 27
Halmstad
1-1
Mjallby AIF
Mohammed (37')
Stahl (75')
Johansson (90+1')
May 27, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 10
Mjallby AIF
0-2
Halmstad

Rosengren (63'), Tornqvist (90+6')
Karlsson (75'), Granat (90+7' pen.)
Sep 23, 2021 6pm
Gameweek 20
Mjallby AIF
0-0
Halmstad
Blomqvist (88')
Kurtulus (25')
May 13, 2021 4pm
Gameweek 6
Halmstad
1-1
Mjallby AIF
Antonsson (22' pen.)
Boakye (56')
Bergstrom (90+3')
Watson (21'), Kricak (56')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1MalmoMalmo16122244152938
2Djurgardens IFDjurgarden15101429141531
3Mjallby AIF159242718929
4HammarbyHammarby158162316725
5HackenHacken167363130124
6ElfsborgElfsborg157172923622
7GAISGAIS147161720-322
8AIK FotbollAIK146262630-420
9SiriusSirius155372425-118
10Varnamo155371922-318
11BrommapojkarnaBrommapojkarna154652026-618
12Halmstads BKHalmstad146081926-718
13IFK GoteborgGoteborg145271421-717
14KalmarKalmar155192131-1016
15Vasteras SKVasteras143291117-611
16IFK NorrkopingNorrkoping143291737-2011


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!