MX23RW : Sunday, July 21 08:07:59| >> :300:86500:86500:
Swedish Allsvenskan | Gameweek 6
Apr 28, 2024 at 1pm UK
Finnvedsvallen

Varnamo
1 - 3
Halmstad

Bergh (73')
Junior Adjei (17')
FT(HT: 0-3)
Olsson (4'), Mohammed (6', 44')
Coverage of the Swedish Allsvenskan clash between Varnamo and Halmstads BK.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: AIK 2-0 Varnamo
Wednesday, April 24 at 6pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Halmstad 2-1 Hammarby
Thursday, April 25 at 6pm in Swedish Allsvenskan

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Varnamo win with a probability of 46.31%. A win for Halmstads BK had a probability of 27.8% and a draw had a probability of 25.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Varnamo win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.27%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.16%) and 2-0 (8.39%). The likeliest Halmstads BK win was 0-1 (8.27%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.31%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 2.4% likelihood.

Result
VarnamoDrawHalmstads BK
46.31% (-0.020000000000003 -0.02) 25.89% (0.004999999999999 0) 27.8% (0.015999999999998 0.02)
Both teams to score 51.45% (0.0020000000000024 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.67% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)52.33% (0.0049999999999955 0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.98% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)74.02% (0.0039999999999907 0)
Varnamo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.43% (-0.010999999999996 -0.01)22.57% (0.010999999999999 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.83% (-0.016999999999996 -0.02)56.17% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
Halmstads BK Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.44% (0.010999999999996 0.01)33.56% (-0.011000000000003 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.8% (0.010999999999999 0.01)70.2% (-0.01100000000001 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Varnamo 46.31%
    Halmstads BK 27.8%
    Draw 25.89%
VarnamoDrawHalmstads BK
1-0 @ 11.27%
2-1 @ 9.16% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
2-0 @ 8.39% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
3-1 @ 4.55% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-0 @ 4.16% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
3-2 @ 2.48% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-1 @ 1.69% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
4-0 @ 1.55% (-0.002 -0)
4-2 @ 0.92%
Other @ 2.13%
Total : 46.31%
1-1 @ 12.31% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 7.57% (0.0019999999999998 0)
2-2 @ 5%
3-3 @ 0.9%
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 25.89%
0-1 @ 8.27% (0.0039999999999996 0)
1-2 @ 6.72% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-2 @ 4.52% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-3 @ 2.45% (0.0010000000000003 0)
2-3 @ 1.82% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-3 @ 1.64% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.38%
Total : 27.8%

Head to Head
Aug 27, 2023 2.30pm
Gameweek 21
Varnamo
0-0
Halmstad
Junior Adjei (90+2')
Baffoe (45+1')
Jul 15, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 15
Halmstad
2-2
Varnamo
Eriksson (36' og.), Mohammed (83')
Svedberg (32')
Engvall (19', 29')
Larsson (50'), Eriksson (90+2'), Bergh (90+6')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1MalmoMalmo16122244152938
2Djurgardens IFDjurgarden15101429141531
3Mjallby AIF159242718929
4HammarbyHammarby158162316725
5HackenHacken167363130124
6ElfsborgElfsborg157172923622
7GAISGAIS147161720-322
8AIK FotbollAIK146262630-420
9SiriusSirius155372425-118
10Varnamo155371922-318
11BrommapojkarnaBrommapojkarna154652026-618
12Halmstads BKHalmstad146081926-718
13IFK GoteborgGoteborg145271421-717
14KalmarKalmar155192131-1016
15Vasteras SKVasteras143291117-611
16IFK NorrkopingNorrkoping143291737-2011


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!