MX23RW : Friday, February 23 15:59:05| >> :300:86500:86500:
Swedish Allsvenskan | Gameweek 5
Apr 29, 2023 at 4.30pm UK
Bravida Arena
Hacken
3 - 1
Varnamo
Olden Larsen (10'), Traore (45' pen.), Rygaard Jensen (69')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Bustos (84')
Hellberg (0')
Coverage of the Swedish Allsvenskan clash between Hacken and Varnamo.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Sirius 1-4 Hacken
Sunday, April 23 at 4.30pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Varnamo 1-0 AIK
Monday, April 24 at 6pm in Swedish Allsvenskan

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Hacken win with a probability of 58.39%. A win for Varnamo had a probability of 20.91% and a draw had a probability of 20.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hacken win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.77%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.21%) and 1-0 (7.8%). The likeliest Varnamo win was 1-2 (5.52%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.28%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 6.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Hacken would win this match.

Result
HackenDrawVarnamo
58.39% (-0.00099999999999767 -0) 20.7% (0.0010000000000012 0) 20.91%
Both teams to score 61.1% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
63.97% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)36.02% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
41.87% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)58.12% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Hacken Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.83% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)12.17%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
62.19% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)37.8% (0.0010000000000048 0)
Varnamo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.56% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)30.43%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.36% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)66.63% (0.0010000000000048 0)
Score Analysis
    Hacken 58.39%
    Varnamo 20.91%
    Draw 20.7%
HackenDrawVarnamo
2-1 @ 9.77%
2-0 @ 8.21%
1-0 @ 7.8%
3-1 @ 6.86%
3-0 @ 5.77%
3-2 @ 4.08% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
4-1 @ 3.61%
4-0 @ 3.04%
4-2 @ 2.15%
5-1 @ 1.52%
5-0 @ 1.28%
5-2 @ 0.91%
Other @ 3.39%
Total : 58.39%
1-1 @ 9.28% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-2 @ 5.81%
0-0 @ 3.7%
3-3 @ 1.62%
Other @ 0.28%
Total : 20.7%
1-2 @ 5.52%
0-1 @ 4.41%
0-2 @ 2.62%
2-3 @ 2.31%
1-3 @ 2.19%
0-3 @ 1.04%
Other @ 2.83%
Total : 20.91%

Head to Head
Aug 27, 2022 2pm
gameweek 20
Hacken
4-1
Varnamo
Rygaard Jensen (44'), Jeremejeff (55'), Sadiq (80', 90')
Hammar (82')
Magashy (90+3')
Vaitsiakhovich (80')
May 9, 2022 6pm
gameweek 7
Varnamo
1-2
Hacken
Antonsson (45+1' pen.)
Wenderson (37'), Magashy (43'), Nasstrom (57')
Rygaard Jensen (38'), Jeremejeff (47')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1AIK FotbollAIK00000000
2BrommapojkarnaBrommapojkarna00000000
3Djurgardens IFDjurgarden00000000
4ElfsborgElfsborg00000000
5GAISGAIS00000000
6HackenHacken00000000
7Halmstads BKHalmstad00000000
8HammarbyHammarby00000000
9IFK GoteborgGoteborg00000000
10KalmarKalmar00000000
11MalmoMalmo00000000
12Mjallby AIF00000000
13IFK NorrkopingNorrkoping00000000
14SiriusSirius00000000
15Varnamo00000000
16Vasteras SKVasteras00000000

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!