MX23RW : Saturday, February 24 16:57:27| >> :120:3803:3803:
AFC Champions League | Group Stage
Dec 4, 2023 at 4pm UK
King Abdullah International Stadium
Al-Faisaly
2 - 1
Sharjah
Bani Hani (90'), Kamergi (90+7')
Al-Rashdan (12'), Zaid (90+7'), Bani Hani (90+3'), Haddad (90+10'), Al Haj (90+8')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Ben Larbi (34')
Olaroiu (13'), Hassan (40'), Rashid (66'), Caio (72'), Bin Habib (80'), Fahad (86'), Pjanic (90+10'), Marega (90+11')
Rashid (90+1'), Pjanic (90+10')
Coverage of the AFC Champions League Group Stage clash between Al-Faisaly and Sharjah FC.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Nasaf 3-1 Al-Faisaly
Monday, November 27 at 2pm in AFC Champions League
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Sharjah 0-2 Al-Sadd
Monday, November 27 at 2pm in AFC Champions League
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Al-Faisaly win with a probability of 47.84%. A win for Sharjah FC had a probability of 27.16% and a draw had a probability of 25%.

The most likely scoreline for an Al-Faisaly win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.51%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.39%) and 2-0 (8.32%). The likeliest Sharjah FC win was 0-1 (7.5%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.87%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Al-Faisaly would win this match.

Result
Al-FaisalyDrawSharjah FC
47.84% (2.494 2.49) 24.99% (-1.279 -1.28) 27.16% (-1.218 -1.22)
Both teams to score 53.75% (3.089 3.09)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.91% (4.443 4.44)49.09% (-4.443 -4.44)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.83% (3.883 3.88)71.16% (-3.884 -3.88)
Al-Faisaly Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.45% (2.987 2.99)20.55% (-2.986 -2.99)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.93% (4.518 4.52)53.07% (-4.519 -4.52)
Sharjah FC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.66% (1.399 1.4)32.34% (-1.398 -1.4)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.15% (1.55 1.55)68.85% (-1.55 -1.55)
Score Analysis
    Al-Faisaly 47.84%
    Sharjah FC 27.16%
    Draw 24.99%
Al-FaisalyDrawSharjah FC
1-0 @ 10.51% (-0.97 -0.97)
2-1 @ 9.39% (0.364 0.36)
2-0 @ 8.32% (0.011000000000001 0.01)
3-1 @ 4.95% (0.6 0.6)
3-0 @ 4.39% (0.381 0.38)
3-2 @ 2.8% (0.431 0.43)
4-1 @ 1.96% (0.385 0.39)
4-0 @ 1.74% (0.287 0.29)
4-2 @ 1.11% (0.251 0.25)
Other @ 2.68%
Total : 47.84%
1-1 @ 11.87% (-0.61 -0.61)
0-0 @ 6.65% (-1.295 -1.3)
2-2 @ 5.3% (0.396 0.4)
3-3 @ 1.05% (0.195 0.2)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 24.99%
0-1 @ 7.5% (-1.125 -1.13)
1-2 @ 6.7% (-0.081 -0.08)
0-2 @ 4.23% (-0.453 -0.45)
1-3 @ 2.52% (0.065 0.07)
2-3 @ 1.99% (0.218 0.22)
0-3 @ 1.59% (-0.105 -0.11)
Other @ 2.62%
Total : 27.16%

Head to Head
Oct 2, 2023 5pm
Group Stage
Sharjah
1-0
Al-Faisaly
Marega (20')
Ghanim Juma (45+3')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Liverpool26186263253860
2Manchester CityMan City25175358263256
3Arsenal25174458223655
4Aston Villa25154652331949
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs25145652381447
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd2514293534144
7Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton2510874840838
8Newcastle UnitedNewcastle251141053411237
9West Ham UnitedWest Ham2510693644-836
10Chelsea25105104241135
11Wolverhampton WanderersWolves25105103940-135
12Fulham2585123441-729
13Bournemouth2477103346-1328
14Brentford2574143544-925
15Crystal Palace2567122844-1625
16Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest2566133244-1224
17Everton2586112733-620
18Luton TownLuton2555153551-1620
19Burnley2534182555-3013
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd2534182265-4313

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!