MX23RW : Sunday, June 26 07:26:08| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 29, 2022 at 2pm UK at Savon Sanomat Areena
KuPS
0 - 0
HJK Helsinki

Hamalainen (88'), Ikaunieks (90+2')
FT

Hostikka (10'), Raitala (47'), Serrarens (77'), Murilo (90')
Coverage of the Finnish Veikkausliiga clash between KuPS and HJK Helsinki.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: KuPS 0-0 HJK Helsinki
Sunday, May 29 at 2pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Next Game: Honka vs. KuPS
Saturday, June 18 at 1pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: KuPS 0-0 HJK Helsinki
Sunday, May 29 at 2pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Next Game: HJK Helsinki vs. Oulu
Saturday, June 18 at 3pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a HJK Helsinki win with a probability of 41.21%. A win for KuPS had a probability of 31.58% and a draw had a probability of 27.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a HJK Helsinki win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.49%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.51%) and 0-2 (7.59%). The likeliest KuPS win was 1-0 (9.75%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.88%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with an 8.7% likelihood.

Result
KuPSDrawHJK Helsinki
31.58% (-0.392 -0.39) 27.21% (0.128 0.13) 41.21% (0.256 0.26)
Both teams to score 49.42% (-0.527 -0.53)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.12% (-0.607 -0.61)55.87% (0.59999999999999 0.6)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.01% (-0.498 -0.5)76.99% (0.489 0.49)
KuPS Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.4% (-0.58799999999999 -0.59)32.6% (0.57899999999999 0.58)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.86% (-0.662 -0.66)69.14% (0.654 0.65)
HJK Helsinki Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.32% (-0.14700000000001 -0.15)26.68% (0.139 0.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.06% (-0.193 -0.19)61.93% (0.184 0.18)
Score Analysis
    KuPS 31.58%
    HJK Helsinki 41.21%
    Draw 27.21%
KuPSDrawHJK Helsinki
1-0 @ 9.75% (0.071 0.07)
2-1 @ 7.22% (-0.090999999999999 -0.09)
2-0 @ 5.46% (-0.047 -0.05)
3-1 @ 2.7% (-0.077 -0.08)
3-0 @ 2.04% (-0.05 -0.05)
3-2 @ 1.78% (-0.059 -0.06)
Other @ 2.63%
Total : 31.58%
1-1 @ 12.88% (0.050000000000001 0.05)
0-0 @ 8.7% (0.199 0.2)
2-2 @ 4.77% (-0.08 -0.08)
Other @ 0.86%
Total : 27.21%
0-1 @ 11.49% (0.22 0.22)
1-2 @ 8.51% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
0-2 @ 7.59% (0.115 0.12)
1-3 @ 3.75% (-0.017 -0.02)
0-3 @ 3.34% (0.037 0.04)
2-3 @ 2.1% (-0.043 -0.04)
1-4 @ 1.24% (-0.011 -0.01)
0-4 @ 1.1% (0.008 0.01)
Other @ 2.08%
Total : 41.21%

Head to Head
Oct 31, 2021 3pm
KuPS
1-1
HJK Helsinki
Hamalainen (18')
Tenho (13')
Valencic (34'), Lingman (39'), Saksela (63'), Riski (90+4'), Keto (90+7')
Aug 29, 2021 4.30pm
HJK Helsinki
1-1
KuPS
Jair (86')
Riski (60'), Tenho (65')
Nissila (43')
Sebban (6'), Ricardo (29'), Rangel (39')
May 2, 2021 4.30pm
KuPS
0-0
HJK Helsinki

Popovits (29')

O'Shaughnessy (16'), Djalo (48'), Tenho (57')
Aug 9, 2020 4.30pm
KuPS
0-3
HJK Helsinki

Boateng (13')
Vayrynen (7'), Riski (53'), Riski (57')
Hasani (10')
Aug 1, 2020 3pm
HJK Helsinki
2-2
KuPS
Riski (74'), Vayrynen (82')
Alho (64')
Niskanen (10', 79')
Pennanen (36'), Manga (39'), Tomas (73')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!