MX23RW : Friday, March 1 18:09:18| >> :300:86500:86500:
Nuremberg logo
2.Bundesliga | Gameweek 15
Dec 2, 2023 at 12pm UK
Max-Morlock-Stadion
Fortuna Dusseldorf logo
Nuremberg
0 - 5
Dusseldorf

Horn (55'), Brown (70')
FT(HT: 0-3)
Vermeij (38', 45+1', 56' pen.), Tanaka (40'), Niemiec (84')
Kastenmeier (7'), Gavory (34'), Vermeij (57')
Coverage of the 2.Bundesliga clash between Nuremberg and Fortuna Dusseldorf.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Karlsruher 4-1 Nuremberg
Sunday, November 26 at 12.30pm in 2.Bundesliga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Fortuna Dusseldorf win with a probability of 43.81%. A win for Nuremberg had a probability of 32.69% and a draw had a probability of 23.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Fortuna Dusseldorf win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.01%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (7.37%) and 0-2 (6.26%). The likeliest Nuremberg win was 2-1 (7.63%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.6%). The actual scoreline of 0-5 was predicted with a 0.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Fortuna Dusseldorf would win this match.

Result
NurembergDrawFortuna Dusseldorf
32.69% (-0.619 -0.62) 23.49% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01) 43.81% (0.623 0.62)
Both teams to score 62.31% (-0.214 -0.21)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
60.67% (-0.18 -0.18)39.33% (0.174 0.17)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
38.33% (-0.187 -0.19)61.66% (0.181 0.18)
Nuremberg Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.28% (-0.43900000000001 -0.44)23.71% (0.433 0.43)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.15% (-0.633 -0.63)57.84% (0.626 0.63)
Fortuna Dusseldorf Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.68% (0.18300000000001 0.18)18.31% (-0.19 -0.19)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.6% (0.316 0.32)49.4% (-0.322 -0.32)
Score Analysis
    Nuremberg 32.69%
    Fortuna Dusseldorf 43.81%
    Draw 23.48%
NurembergDrawFortuna Dusseldorf
2-1 @ 7.63% (-0.087 -0.09)
1-0 @ 6.25% (-0.029 -0.03)
2-0 @ 4.5% (-0.079 -0.08)
3-1 @ 3.66% (-0.089 -0.09)
3-2 @ 3.11% (-0.056 -0.06)
3-0 @ 2.16% (-0.066 -0.07)
4-1 @ 1.32% (-0.05 -0.05)
4-2 @ 1.12% (-0.035 -0.03)
Other @ 2.96%
Total : 32.69%
1-1 @ 10.6% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-2 @ 6.48% (-0.034 -0.03)
0-0 @ 4.34% (0.036 0.04)
3-3 @ 1.76% (-0.021 -0.02)
Other @ 0.3%
Total : 23.48%
1-2 @ 9.01% (0.068000000000001 0.07)
0-1 @ 7.37% (0.104 0.1)
0-2 @ 6.26% (0.126 0.13)
1-3 @ 5.1% (0.069 0.07)
2-3 @ 3.67% (0.004 0)
0-3 @ 3.54% (0.092 0.09)
1-4 @ 2.16% (0.042 0.04)
2-4 @ 1.56% (0.011 0.01)
0-4 @ 1.5% (0.048 0.05)
Other @ 3.65%
Total : 43.81%

Head to Head
Apr 22, 2023 12pm
Gameweek 29
Nuremberg
2-0
Dusseldorf
Brown (10'), Duah (90+3')
Feb 8, 2023 5pm
Round of 16
Nuremberg
1-1
Dusseldorf
Nuremberg win 5-3 on penalties
Duman (90+3')
Kownacki (33')
Oct 15, 2022 12pm
Jan 21, 2022 5.30pm
Gameweek 20
Dusseldorf
0-1
Nuremberg

Sobottka (23'), Hennings (82'), Oberdorf (84'), Kownacki (90+1')
Aug 14, 2021 12.30pm
Gameweek 3
Nuremberg
2-0
Dusseldorf
Schindler (58'), Valentini (90+8' pen.)
Daehli (9'), Geis (51'), Schindler (75')

Prib (5'), Appelkamp (55'), Klarer (62')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1St Pauli23139143222148
2Holstein Kiel23133744321242
3Hamburger SV23125646331341
4Greuther Furth2311573629738
5Hannover23107643311237
6SC PaderbornSC Paderborn2311483638-237
7Fortuna DusseldorfDusseldorf23106748321636
8Hertha Berlin239684337633
9Karlsruher SCKarlsruher238874440432
10Elversberg239593537-232
11Magdeburg238693833530
12Nuremberg238693242-1030
13Wehen WiesbadenWiesbaden2376102630-427
14Schalke 04Schalke2382133445-1126
15Eintracht BraunschweigBraunschweig2373132235-1324
16KaiserslauternKaiserslautern2364133548-1322
17Hansa RostockHansa Rostock2364132238-1622
18VfL OsnabruckOsnabruck2329122045-2515

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!