Anthony Joshua welcomes Wladimir Klitschko presence at Eric Molina bout

Anthony Joshua celebrates winning the IBF world heavyweight belt on April 9, 2016
© Getty Images
Anthony Joshua says that it is "no problem at all" if Wladimir Klitschko wants to attend his IBF heavyweight title clash with Eric Molina.

Anthony Joshua has said that Wladimir Klitschko is "more than welcome" to attend his IBF heavyweight title clash with Eric Molina.

Joshua is in line to face Klitschko at Wembley Stadium in the spring should he defeat Molina at the Manchester Arena on December 10, an event which Klitschko is scheduled to attend to watch one of his former sparring partners attempt to defend his world crown.

It has been suggested that the presence of the Ukrainian could put extra pressure on Joshua, but the Olympic gold medallist has insisted that he has "no problem" with his potential opponent making the trip to England.

The 27-year-old told Sky Sports News: "No, no problem at all. I'm not fighting Klitschko right now and if he wants to come down, have a little look, no problem.

"He's more than welcome. If I had the time, I would go to his fights as well, and that's just what we do. The one thing I learned is that watching someone is completely different to being opposite them, throwing punches.

"Anyone who is sat watching, who is a potential opponent - it's a completely different ball game when you step into the ring. That's why I'm not really bothered who is watching."

Joshua will be looking to record his 18th successive stoppage when facing Molina, who has previously gone nine rounds with WBC title holder Deontay Wilder.

Anthony Joshua celebrates winning the IBF world heavyweight belt on April 9, 2016
Read Next:
Joshua: 'Molina will be a good challenge'
>